Medellín [28-29/11/2012]

Jairo

tumblr_me9q22iPXx1r5swg5.jpg

Madonna's 1st gig in Colombia dubbed 'historic', 'unprecedented' .

Thursday, 29 November 2012 06:03 Adriaan Alsema .

Colombian media on Thursday hailed pop diva Madonna's first ever show in the South American country as "historic" and "unprecedented."

The two-hour concert that was attended by approximately 47,000 fans made headlines on virtually all Colombian news websites.

According to El Tiempo, Colombia's leading newspaper, the show was "unprecedented."

Medellin newspaper El Colombiano dedicated a whole section to the pop star's double concert in the country's second largest city and dubbed the gig "an unforgettable spectacle."

Medellin's second largest newspaper El Mundo said the two-hour concert "fulfilled all expectations."

Local authorities decreed a series of special measures to avoid a shut-down of the city's traffic; anti-traffic jam limitations were temporarily lifted and free buses were made available to promote the use of public transport.

Airlines increased the number of flights to Medellin to meet the demand of fans who were trying to get to the city from all over the country.

Madonna will hold her second concert in Medellin on Thursday evening after which she will travel to Brazil's Rio de Janeiro where she is due to perform on Sunday.

http://colombiareports.com/colombia-news/culture/27213-madonnas-1st-gig-in-colombia-dubbed-historic-unprecedented.html

found this

Omg how incredible! Did she get hurt here? I saw her touch her eye for a second after she killed the last guy but didn't notice anything when she came by the stage...? The crowd was awesome!

She got hit at minute 7:00

I don't see it. It must've happened right before she ducks so he can kick the door cause she does it very "fake" whereas other videos of this performance she's more into. It's almost like she was thinking about it at that moment and ducked so he could just kick while she was like, "wtf just happened? Fuck!"

I think it's awesome when she includes holiday in the set list & perhaps we could get everybody one more time before the tour ends? I wish but I don't think so.

I hope she also sings some unexpected songs during the last show of the tour!!