Medellín [28-29/11/2012]

Jairo

...The dancers, specially that black guy with the giant hat during "Vogue", were breathtaking....

I LOVE THAT GUY. He was the one time in the show I took my eyes off Madonna. His moves are very graceful and he is working that outfit. Can you imagine seeing him up front in person? Holy shit he has presence.

God, I love South American crowds. Hot damn. The roar of that crowd gave me goosebumps. :inlove:

Amazing speech! And funny as hell too.

Wow, the crowd is the best. So happy for them, must've been awesome to be there. That's a PARTY, as opposed to entitled white people walking away because she's late or whatever

Spanish de la puta Lesson :rant:/>

I'm having a really hard time coming to terms with the fact that she loves HC so much. It makes me doubt her ability to ever produce something amazing again. Too harsh?

The crowd looks really enthusiastic & I wish I could have been there too! I love the photos!!

I'm not too surprised a/b all the HC songs on the mdna tour b/c it was her last studio album & sticky & sweet cd/dvd was her last release before mdna. I think she wants to promote her most recent work & she wants the listening public to appreciate all her music & not just for her most popular singles & albums (maybe I'm wrong??).

I come to accept & really appreciate HC a very long time ago, but I don't know if madonna cares or gets that it's not one of her most adored & loved albums from her hardcore fans.

The rain was horrrible. All the concert except for Like A Prayer and Celebration. She was in a really great mood. The crowd was boring right after Vogue, except for LAP and Celebration.

She smiled almost every time. Sended greetings to Medellín's Mayor and the President of Colombia (who i think attended the show).

At the end of Celebration she said "Fuck the rain. Shit".

I'm tired. Going to Barranquilla in a few hours. Talk to you later!

The rain was horrrible. All the concert except for Like A Prayer and Celebration. She was in a really great mood. The crowd was boring right after Vogue, except for LAP and Celebration.

She smiled almost every time. Sended greetings to Medellín's Mayor and the President of Colombia (who i think attended the show).

At the end of Celebration she said "Fuck the rain. Shit".

I'm tired. Going to Barranquilla in a few hours. Talk to you later!

:thumbsup:

Love your posts!