Medellín [28-29/11/2012]

Jairo

I can't believe she is almost over with this tour... it seems that just now she is REALLY into it, bringing new surprises each show and genuinely having fun with it. I wish she would do a second leg for the aussies and the asians...

And leave it to you to open the cunt on your face and queef..... I think SL as a bonus is retarted and I have every right to say so. Isn't there a block feature where you can block me since everything I say is offensive to you?

Well have fun with that somewhere else. Not in a thread where hundereds of thousands of fans have seen her for the very first time and are over the moon, while some pampered American guy who has seen her 5x just this tour alone whines about a show he wasn't even at (let alone the shows he was at) and laughs gleefully at the possibility that Madonna's dancers are dying to maim her. Oh you were just joking right!

Guest Not4Pussies

Yeah right, he's been wanting to do it for months.....lol.

what? why would he or any of her dancers want to hurt her on purpose?

im starting to think it's you who may want to hurt her

tumblr_me952nrFkB1rilk53o1_500.jpg

what a bad ass :cool:

"Medellin, yo te quiero musho" haha I love her.

[media=]

Thanks so much for posting . WOW at the crowd !!!!! These vdos ( especially the opening ) never gets old . I love them ! Thanks again .

what? why would he or any of her dancers want to hurt her on purpose?

im starting to think it's you who may want to hurt her

Are you serious?

Well have fun with that somewhere else. Not in a thread where hundereds of thousands of fans have seen her for the very first time and are over the moon, while some pampered American guy who has seen her 5x just this tour alone whines about a show he wasn't even at (let alone the shows he was at) and laughs gleefully at the possibility that Madonna's dancers are dying to maim her. Oh you were just joking right!

I am sure the 100s of thousands of fans are NOT on this forum. I am talking to YOU, the FANS....it's an inner discussion amongst the big fans, not the general public. I NEVER whined about any of the shows I was at, go back and re-read. I had the time of my LIFE at each of the TWO shows I was at. I simply commented on the majority around me who were rightfully PISSED that she didn't start her show till nearly 11 one night, and 11:30 the next. I said again anmd again that I am willing to wait for DAYS to see her in the flesh but I realize and understand that the majority of people buying her concert tickets do not and should not feel the same way. It has nothing to do with my personal experience at the show.

You people are just ignorant and will apologize for everything that she does. If I can't come here and joke and comment to my fellow fans, where should I go then? I didn't realize that this was HAPPY RAINBOW MADONNA DELISION LAND where only ass-licking and vapid praise are tolerated. How are you Madonna fans and have no sense of humor or ear for irony....LOL means laugh out loud....it was a joke as in she is his boss and most people would love to kick their boss in the head at least once in their life....for you to take that seriously and get you lil panties in a bunch in your issue, not mine. Did you believe that Madonna actually thought Obama was a Muslim....are you offened that she waves guns at you during her show.....does it upset you that she flips you the bird or calls you MOTHERFUCKERS from the stage?

You people are just ignorant and will apologize for everything that she does. If I can't come here and joke and comment to my fellow fans, where should I go then? I didn't realize that this was HAPPY RAINBOW MADONNA DELISION LAND where only ass-licking and vapid praise are tolerated.

Oh now I know you haven't been here very long so I'll cut you a break on this silly comment.

As for the rest of what you posted:

crying-baby-300x300.jpg

Oh now I know you haven't been here very long so I'll cut you a break on this silly comment.

As for the rest of what you posted:

crying-baby-300x300.jpg

And who the fuck are you to "cute me a break" or dictate what is appropriate discussion on this Forum? Is this YOUR personal forum? That's right, it's not, and thanks for maturely dismissing everything I said because you can't accept the truth. You place words in my mouth and assume whatever you want as fact, such as me whining about the shows I attended when I did anything but.

I would have left this forum because of you and a couple of your other self-righteous elitist little cronies, but after receiving a surprisingly large number of private messages both on this forum and over on FB thanking me for standing up to you forum bullies and playing devil's advocate to the Nazi-like worship that goes on here, I decided to stay. I realized then that the only person patting you on the back is you.

Go start another love letter topic since everything you write about M is nothing but whiney "she should have" and "how could she" shit. Yes, you are entitled to critizise her but to me it seems it's all you really wanna do. You have your two issues, one her starting late, the other her being a bitch and will repeat your arguments ad naseum in any thread you post in.

How about taking a step back and let the fans that don't give a fuck whether or not she sang La isla bonita and were just overjoyed seeing her in concert for the first time ENJOY the moment?!

seriously ...

I meant I was gonna cut you a break for thinking we're all asslickers here, because that's clearly not the case. Why are you reading into it?

From day 1 you came on here with a crappy attitude like Madonna owes you something, and then you cried to mommy when people called you out on it, like you're doing now. If you can't take the heat get out the kitchen! You talk about Madonna as if she's this evil bitch who wants to ruin your life, then backtrack when people ask you why the fuck you're so negative all the time, and say it's us who has the problem.

And can anyone tell me why that whenever ppl on here are challenged, they are always somehow mysteriously "private messaged by members on here and on Facebook" and take the time to publicly thank them for standing up for righteous causes... what is this, 2nd grade? It's all very coincidental. If you people aren't happy with this forum and have to private message each other about it, then why the hell are you wasting your time on this website?

Go start another love letter topic since everything you write about M is nothing but whiney "she should have" and "how could she" shit. Yes, you are entitled to critizise her but to me it seems it's all you really wanna do. You have your two issues, one her starting late, the other her being a bitch and will repeat your arguments ad naseum in any thread you post in.

How about taking a step back and let the fans that don't give a fuck whether or not she sang La isla bonita and were just overjoyed seeing her in concert for the first time ENJOY the moment?!

seriously ...

My above post applies to you just as much as your buddy 12:51. Again assuming and placing words in my mouth....I call her out in relevant topics.....I also start Fan Appreciation topics for low key tracks and post links to anything new or rare I come across that I don't see already shared here. The love letter was because I felt I was being misunderstood, but that is not the case.....there are people who here who want to control the discussion and I'll be goddamned than bend over and let them ;)

I meant I was gonna cut you a break for thinking we're all asslickers here, because that's clearly not the case. Why are you reading into it?

From day 1 you came on here with a crappy attitude like Madonna owes you something, and then you cried to mommy when people called you out on it, like you're doing now. If you can't take the heat get out the kitchen! You talk about Madonna as if she's this evil bitch who wants to ruin your life, then backtrack when people ask you why the fuck you're so negative all the time, and say it's us who has the problem.

And can anyone tell me why that whenever ppl on here are challenged, they are always somehow mysteriously "private messaged by members on here and on Facebook" and take the time to publicly thank them for standing up for righteous causes... what is this, 2nd grade? It's all very coincidental. If you people aren't happy with this forum and have to private message each other about it, then why the hell are you wasting your time on this website?

Make this Madonna-related please: "If you can't stand the heat, then get off my street, get off my street, get off my street...."

And my response to you will be: "If you don't like my attitude, then you can suck George Bush's dick".....(though that's a bit irrelevant now, so I will change it to...and you can SUCK GUY RITCHIE's DICK....it's big, to be enjoyed....and perhaps a bit of MDNA DNA remains on it ;) )

And 12:51, I agree with you about the private messaging...esp when it's not even through here, but Facebook of all places...very passive.....I think it is only fair that those people say how they feel on the public FORUM as we do. I appreciate the kind words of agreement and support, but they are never around to back me up and have their say when you and I (or one of my other buddies) have a public cock fight.

fa5a24ee39f711e29f1422000a1fbc0e_7.jpg

Jesus that's no little cut! Poor thing but what a trooper for not stopping the show to have it properly looked after. I'd still like to see the incident on vid. Yes, I'm a terrible person.

The speech:

@4:20

M: " I got hit in the head tonight so my memory's not so good..."

tumblr_me952nrFkB1rilk53o1_500.jpg

what a bad ass :cool:/>

"Medellin, yo te quiero musho" haha I love her.

[media=]

I'm so sad it's over for me! I know I should be grateful to have seen it the amount of times I have but I want more! Second leg PLEASE! Lol damnit, I want the DVD for Christmas or my Birthday! But that ain't gonna happen!