Medellín [28-29/11/2012]

Jairo

I'm speechless. I'm fucking speechless. I'm blind. That woman made me cry during many times tonight. Impressive. That stage is FUCKING AMAZING!!!

She did 8 songs during rehearsals:

Like a Virgin/Love Spent

Hung Up (only the "Oh my God" and the spin in the air)

Express Yourself

Give me all your luvin'

I'm a Sinner

Spanish Lesson

Celebration

I don't give A

Oakenfold was really good. He came at 8:50 and ended one hour later. Madonna was on stage at 10:59 and yes, there were many MANY people in the stadium pissed and screaming because the hour. But, as i remember, nobody left the stadium before.

Packed, really packed. Oakenfold, dispite the rain, made the stadium gone wild. I was impressed to be honest.

During the rehearsals she was very talkative with the audience. I was a few meters of her. Gorgeous eyes. She smiled at us. Then, we went to the back of the Golden Circle cuz i was really really tired and i wanted to see the full show with lights and screens and everything.

Like a Prayer was the highlight without any doubts. Everybody was singing along and dancing. I was crying. I didn't even sing the song. My throat was blocked with all the feelings i had. It was amazing. Very touching.

Girl Gone Wild is a perfect opening song. The dancers, specially that black guy with the giant hat during "Vogue", were breathtaking.

She said "¿Qué pasó Medellín?" During Revolver. Her speech was about the mayans and she said she gives a fuck about the end of the world. "This is the beginning of a new world".

Then, she made everybody laugh trying to translate "Fuck Yeah" and she said "Hijo de Puta" :lol: "Puta is prostitute right?" "What about Pendejo?" :lol: She dedicated Masterpice to her colombians fans.

There were some things: during Gang Bang she had blood on her left eyes. I thought it was an effect cuz it looked like the final scene in "Girl Gone Wild" video. Then she came after the chorus during "Express Yourself" and was very pissed. I noticed.

To be honest, i was like the only one who sang "Spanish Lesson" :lol: boring moment. In "I don't give A", during the final part with the cube and the red cross, she was pissed about something with her shoes. There were few technical issues during "I don't give a" and "I'm a Sinner" (Cubes were like turned off).

THE LIGHTS OF CELEBRATION ARE INSANE!!!! The crowd loved the mashup with Give it 2 Me (it was a big hit in Colombia).

Medellín was amazing. Really amazing. I'm walking on clouds. I had one of those moments that will be in my mind forever. <3

Guest boytoyville

^ I am so glad you had a blast. It sounds amazing. Love packed stadium crowds at concerts. There is nothing like it! Thanks for the review!

I'm speechless. I'm fucking speechless. I'm blind. That woman made me cry during many times tonight. Impressive. That stage is FUCKING AMAZING!!!

Like a Virgin/Love Spent

Express Yourself

Give me all your luvin'

I'm a Sinner

Spanish Lesson

Celebration

I don't give A

Oakenfold was really good. He came at 8:50 and ended one hour later. Madonna was on stage at 10:59 and yes, there were many MANY people in the stadium pissed and screaming because the hour. But, as i remember, nobody left the stadium before.

Packed, really packed. Oakenfold, dispite the rain, made the stadium gone wild. I was impressed to be honest.

During the rehearsals she was very talkative with the audience. I was a few meters of her. Gorgeous eyes. She smiled at us. Then, we went to the back of the Golden Circle cuz i was really really tired and i wanted to see the full show with lights and screens and everything.

Like a Prayer was the highlight without any doubts. Everybody was singing along and dancing. I was crying. I didn't even sing the song. My throat was blocked with all the feelings i had. It was amazing. Very touching.

Girl Gone Wild is a perfect opening song. The dancers, specially that black guy with the giant hat during "Vogue", were breathtaking.

She said "¿Qué pasó Medellín?" During Revolver. Her speech was about the mayans and she said she gives a fuck about the end of the world. "This is the beginning of a new world".

Then, she made everybody laugh trying to translate "Fuck Yeah" and she said "Hijo de Puta" :lol: "Puta is prostitute right?" "What about Pendejo?" :lol: She dedicated Masterpice to her colombians fans.

There were some things: during Gang Bang she had blood on her left eyes. I thought it was an effect cuz it looked like the final scene in "Girl Gone Wild" video. Then she came after the chorus during "Express Yourself" and was very pissed. I noticed.

To be honest, i was like the only one who sang "Spanish Lesson" :lol: boring moment. In "I don't give A", during the final part with the cube and the red cross, she was pissed about something with her shoes. There were few technical issues during "I don't give a" and "I'm a Sinner" (Cubes were like turned off).

THE LIGHTS OF CELEBRATION ARE INSANE!!!! The crowd loved the mashup with Give it 2 Me (it was a big hit in Colombia).

Medellín was amazing. Really amazing. I'm walking on clouds. I had one of those moments that will be in my mind forever. <3

Wow glad you had a great time!! I wish I could see her again, thinking back at when I saw her a month ago I still can't believe that I was there. It's definitely an amazing feeling seeing the Queen up close and this tour is just incredible. You're so lucky you get to see her again tonight!!

Hopefully a video of her cussing in Spanish will surface soon. I love it when she cusses in different languages :fag:

Aww poor M. Although that photo above is kinda dramatically awesome. I was thinking the other day how amazing it is nobody has gotten hurt on this tour with all the fighting choreo, high energy choreo, intricate stage, etc.

Anyway that crowd is siiiiiiick. Latin America is IT. I need a video of the opening and the sound of the crowd when she emerges. :dramatic:

Like a Virgin/Love Spent

Express Yourself

Give me all your luvin'

I'm a Sinner

Spanish Lesson

Celebration

I don't give A

Then, she made everybody laugh trying to translate "Fuck Yeah" and she said "Hijo de Puta" "Puta is prostitute right?" "What about Pendejo?" She dedicated Masterpice to her colombians fans.

To be honest, i was like the only one who sang "Spanish Lesson" boring moment. In "I don't give A", during the final part with the cube and the red cross, she was pissed about something with her shoes. There were few technical issues during "I don't give a" and "I'm a Sinner" (Cubes were like turned off).

:dramatic:

So happy for you :clap:

And just WOW:

After 30 years

A82z-1VCEAAXADS.jpg

15q7x8i.jpg

I can just imagine her backstage talks with Guy: "For a special treat tonight, I am going to throw in Spanish Lesson because we are in a Latin country.....they will LOVE IT!"..... In Guy's mind: "Yes Madonna, let's throw in a forgettable, non-single track from a semi-successful album....the response will be huge..." How often he must roll his eyes behind her back. La Isla would have made the crowd go wild....

Yeah right, he's been wanting to do it for months.....lol.

I can just imagine her backstage talks with Guy: "For a special treat tonight, I am going to throw in Spanish Lesson because we are in a Latin country.....they will LOVE IT!"..... In Guy's mind: "Yes Madonna, let's throw in a forgettable, non-single track from a semi-successful album....the response will be huge..." How often he must roll his eyes behind her back. La Isla would have made the crowd go wild....

:megamanson:

Leave it to him to walk into pretty happy thread with a bunch of fans seeing her for the very first time and say crap like that.

And leave it to you to open the cunt on your face and queef..... I think SL as a bonus is retarted and I have every right to say so. Isn't there a block feature where you can block me since everything I say is offensive to you?

jasonyangviolin ...and by packed, I mean PACKED. Amazing crowd tonight in Medellin! We're back again tomorrow! #mdna instagr.am/p/Sm0NUZvKK-/ 15q7x8i.jpg

That looks AMAZING ! OMG It looks INSANE ! am jealous !

I'm speechless. I'm fucking speechless. I'm blind. That woman made me cry during many times tonight. Impressive. That stage is FUCKING AMAZING!!! She did 8 songs during rehearsals: Like a Virgin/Love Spent Hung Up (only the "Oh my God" and the spin in the air) Express Yourself Give me all your luvin' I'm a Sinner Spanish Lesson Celebration I don't give A Oakenfold was really good. He came at 8:50 and ended one hour later. Madonna was on stage at 10:59 and yes, there were many MANY people in the stadium pissed and screaming because the hour. But, as i remember, nobody left the stadium before. Packed, really packed. Oakenfold, dispite the rain, made the stadium gone wild. I was impressed to be honest. During the rehearsals she was very talkative with the audience. I was a few meters of her. Gorgeous eyes. She smiled at us. Then, we went to the back of the Golden Circle cuz i was really really tired and i wanted to see the full show with lights and screens and everything. Like a Prayer was the highlight without any doubts. Everybody was singing along and dancing. I was crying. I didn't even sing the song. My throat was blocked with all the feelings i had. It was amazing. Very touching. Girl Gone Wild is a perfect opening song. The dancers, specially that black guy with the giant hat during "Vogue", were breathtaking. She said "¿Qué pasó Medellín?" During Revolver. Her speech was about the mayans and she said she gives a fuck about the end of the world. "This is the beginning of a new world". Then, she made everybody laugh trying to translate "Fuck Yeah" and she said "Hijo de Puta" :lol:/> "Puta is prostitute right?" "What about Pendejo?" :lol:/> She dedicated Masterpice to her colombians fans. There were some things: during Gang Bang she had blood on her left eyes. I thought it was an effect cuz it looked like the final scene in "Girl Gone Wild" video. Then she came after the chorus during "Express Yourself" and was very pissed. I noticed. To be honest, i was like the only one who sang "Spanish Lesson" :lol:/> boring moment. In "I don't give A", during the final part with the cube and the red cross, she was pissed about something with her shoes. There were few technical issues during "I don't give a" and "I'm a Sinner" (Cubes were like turned off). THE LIGHTS OF CELEBRATION ARE INSANE!!!! The crowd loved the mashup with Give it 2 Me (it was a big hit in Colombia). Medellín was amazing. Really amazing. I'm walking on clouds. I had one of those moments that will be in my mind forever. <3

So happy you had a great time ! Sounds Fantastic !