Medellín [28-29/11/2012]

Jairo

NO ONE... and I mean no one comes close to her in South America... and I was born there... ; ) When she released Like a Prayer we all pretty much gave in to her...

100% accurate! :drama:

This the MADONNA empire! :bow:

I have no idea what they're saying (except La Reina :) ), but can tell it's all good from their expressions :inlove:/

They recognize who she is right away and then are asked what they would say to her if they met her. Sort of roughly translated:

"It's a pleasure, welcome to our city"

"Enjoy your stay in Colombia, get to know us Colombians a little ...it will be a pleasure "

"You maintained yourself as beautiful as when you were 20"

"She's excellent. She's the Queen of Pop"

"[Wish you] lots of success"

he didn't announce a contest for Mexico but I know for a fact he selected some on Twitter for GT since I recommended them to him and he DM them

why oh why i didn't know your FORCE in time for the italian concerts????!!!?? :angry::dramatic::chuckle:

Here;s hoping they changed their minds and will end up ditching Miami and recording the tour there.

Who knows, maybe they could use one for TV broadcast and the other for commercial release.

Have a fantastic time, Jairo!!

You will never forget this concert.

Thank you so much. I didn't get a pit ticket for today. I tweeted Guy and MadonnaNation for a ticket for tomorrow show. Let's see what's happen :)

We are waiting outside the stadium. Doors will be open at 5 pm.

Amazing. I love how South America gives her the most amazing love. It's like she's a god there... love it.

But I dont understand the "like" in your sentence. I mean, SHE IS A GODDESS! :bow: :bow: :bow:

BTW Welcome to the forum!

Precisely why I need to live there.

My house is open to you.

I can't sleep imagining how the concert will be. Thank God for this oportunity. See you guys.

Aw, I was the same. I could barely sleep the night before the concert. But get some rest, baby. U don't wanna b tired when the Queen comes on stage.

oh nothing better than Latin American fans. how great for Medellin and the further down she goes, the younger the fans get

AGREE