Medellín [28-29/11/2012]

Jairo

Back in JULY

http://colombiareports.com/colombia-news/culture/25113-madonnas-2nd-concert-sells-out-quickly.html

madonna4.jpg

One-third of the tickets for Madonna's second concert in Medellin have been sold before going on sale to the general public, local media reported Tuesday. The first 15,000 tickets were sold exclusively to customers of American Express Bancolombia. The remaining seats will be available to all fans starting Tuesday. Although 55% of ticket buyers were from Medellin, Madonna fans from Panama, Ecuador, Peru and Venezuela also bought tickets for the Queen of Pop's only stop in Colombia on her six-city tour of Latin America, El Colombiano reported. Madonna's concert has caused unprecedented ticket sales in Colombia. Her first concert in Medellin, scheduled for November 28, sold out in less than a week.

:dramatic:

An exclusive mall near of her hotel was closed only for her. I saw her dancers in a very nice park with bars but they not allowed me to take pictures :(

Anyway. Medellín is crazy right now. The President of Colombia will attend the show and probably will have a meeting with Madonna.

Thak you everybody. This experience is something i was looking for since Confessions Tour. I will attend both shows with a hard group of friends. We even have t-shirts designed for a friend of mine.

Will be @ stadium tomorrow since 5 am. Doors 5 pm, Oakenfold 8 pm and Madonna for 10 pm (HAHAHAHA yeah, sure).

Thank you for all your support and messages. I'll post here if my cellphone let me :p