Early Rehearsal Songs

Mat.Guy

I'm still so fascinated by what Physical Attraction could have turned into on tour :tit:

Me too, I imagine it blending in right after Vogue instead CS. Woulda been perfect!

I do like the show the way it is, but what a pleasant surprise would that be??!!

Me too, I imagine it blending in right after Vogue instead CS. Woulda been perfect!

I do like the show the way it is, but what a pleasant surprise would that be??!!

And you know it would have been updated to perfection!

She seriously needs to pull that one out of that vault

And you know it would have been updated to perfection! She seriously needs to pull that one out of that vault
I'm amazed she didn't. Even would have fit with the Erotica part.

Oh, our Madonna. LOL.

You know she probably thought..."Physical Attraction would be too obscure, so lets go with a newer classic like Candy Shop!"

Nevermind that 1/2 the audience probably wore that first album cassette tape OUT and would know every word to PA. :laugh:

Oh, our Madonna. LOL.

You know she probably thought..."Physical Attraction would be too obscure, so lets go with a newer classic like Candy Shop!"

Nevermind that 1/2 the audience probably wore that first album cassette tape OUT and would know every word to PA. :laugh:

Hey you're preachin to the choir! I'm sure most of us scratch our heads when we initially hear what she's thinking.....but damnit, the bitch always delivers the goods!

I can't imagine Bye Bye Baby was ever considered.

Nothing Really Matters is believable as well as Falling Free. I also believe the Physical Attraction rumour because she referred to that song in that Facebook interview so it was definitely on her mind. She knows it's abit of a fan favourite.

This would've been incredible. And a little bit more of She's Not Me, to make that section longer :)

Hey you're preachin to the choir! I'm sure most of us scratch our heads when we initially hear what she's thinking.....but damnit, the bitch always delivers the goods!

I was just thinking after I saw the show, I wanted for nothing. Its a great show, as is.

After all these years, all these tours and reincarnating her past selves through her work, she still surprises me and

nothing is ever how I imagine it will be... Its better.

BUT Its hard for all of us in the choir to not question the director every once in a while. ;)/>

Hard to see but this is it:

http://www.madonnara...-setlist-01.jpg

''New facts on the Girlie Show

It’s amazing how we still discover new exciting details about Madonna’s past performances…

The Girlie Show started in September 1993 and 17 years later, we still learn some interesting facts concerning the original setlist.

Kamran who’s a huge Madonna collector and probably is the biggest Madonna costume collector, just posted some handwritten notes by D&G and Madonna from the Girlie Show era.

It appears that “True Blue” and “Live to Tell” were on the original setlist!

Who would have thought?''

It’s amazing how we still discover new exciting details about Madonna’s past performances…

The Girlie Show started in September 1993 and 17 years later, we still learn some interesting facts concerning the original setlist.

Kamran who’s a huge Madonna collector and probably is the biggest Madonna costume collector, just posted some handwritten notes by D&G and Madonna from the Girlie Show era.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

thanks for posting, Barney! I'd never seen this before :ohmy:

Then you look back and think "where would that have fit"

Much like MDNA now people bemoan the lack of hits. She didn't have to shove in I'm Going Bananas, The beast Within, In This Life (which Bad Girl should have been slotted)

Clearly THE GIRLIE SHOW is perfection

I also hate when people call it "The Girlie Tour"

Ooh yea. I just always thought Bad Girl after the orgy. Maybe instead of Why's It So Hard but then I love tha performance

I love it all

Viva TGS

Yes! I read that! True Blue was supposed to be an interlude after Rain, though, but they just decided to extend the Rain outro a bit in the end. I think True Blue could've worked well with that whole Motown thing they did during Rain.

And yes, I think Physical Attraction should've been on MDNA instead of CS all the way! I also think that Some Girls could've worked so well right after Express Yourself with all that Born This Way She's Not Me thing...I mean it fits so well! Oh and Hung Up should've not been on this tour either! I think Deeper and Deeper could've worked well too!

I'm not like all the rest

Some girls are second best

Put your lovin to the test

You'll see

:dramatic:

I think the setlist should've been something like this...

1. Girl Gone Wild

2. Revolver

3. Gang Bang

4. Papa Don't Preach/Deeper and Deeper

5. I Don't Give A

6. Best Friend

7. Express Yourself

8. Some Girls

9. Give Me All Your Luvin'

10. Open Your Heart

11. Masterpiece

12. Justify My Love

13. Vogue

14. Physical Attraction

15. Human Nature

16. Like a Virgin

17. Love Spent

18. Nobody Knows Me

19. Nothing Really Matters

20. I'm Addicted

21. Like a Prayer

22. I'm a Sinner

23. Turn Up the Radio

24. Everybody

25. Celebration

I think GS should've been something like this:

1 - Erotica

2 - Fever

3 - Vogue

4 - Words

5 - Rescue Me (Dancers interlude)

6 - Rain

7 - True Blue (includes Rain reprise)

8 - Express Yourself

9 - Deeper and Deeper

10 - Why's It So Hard

11 - Thief of Hearts

12 - Bad Girl

13 - The Beast Within (Dancers interlude)

14 - Justify My Love

15 - Bye Bye Baby

16 - Like a Virgin/I'm Going Bananas

17 - La Isla Bonita

18 - Holiday

Encore:

19 - This Used to Be My Playground

20 - Everybody Is a Star/Everybody

Yeah I wanted to know that too. Probably wont happen, they would have released the date by now.

Shes too tired for that I think. I'm not complaining! We already have Olympia!

Anyone able to shed any further light on the rumoured rehearsed of Material Girl during the US leg, I think prior to Yankee Stadium? A very reliable source told me about this but I haven't seen anything online about it.

To be honest...I think she rehearsed a whole lot of songs for this tour!

I can totally see American Life, Nothing Really Matters, Physical Attraction and probably Music, since it was also played at the Superbowl.Remember when she talked about Cherish during that interview with Jimmy Fallon? I think that might have been in there too along with Superstar.