Early Rehearsal Songs

Mat.Guy

I read in a fan site today that some songs were rehearsed but didnt make the cut. I dont know if its true or fan bullshit.

Live to Tell would be before Best Friend

Sorry after Turn Up The Radio

Everybody after Give Me All Your Luvin'

Nothing Fails after Masterpiece

Beautiful Killer after Like a Virgin

Give It 2 Me after Nobody Knows Me

I dunno. Sounds made up for me even more because we never heard about it.

Someone here had contact and informations about the rehearsal process I recall. But dont know who was. Maybe he could confirm or deny if any of those were really considered for MDNA Tour.

What do you think?

Im actually suprised she didnt add a third song to the second section of the show. Just Express Yourself and GMAYL and that was it.

I wish she did the DAD/Beautiful Killer mashup that she did at the one show for her tour though.

The only one that I know of being rehearsed that didn't make it was "Falling Free" which was replaced by LAV in the last couple weeks of rehearsals. I think that if there was other songs rehearsed besides the one I mentioned that would've went on before they got the stage set up.

The only one that I know of being rehearsed that didn't make it was "Falling Free" which was replaced by LAV in the last couple weeks of rehearsals. I think that if there was other songs rehearsed besides the one I mentioned that would've went on before they got the stage set up.

I remember that too!

There was someone here (moe?) who was very accurate with what was going on with the tour. People didn't believe Like A Virgin was in or Candy Shop but they were right. They might remember. They said they were working with Guy on some 'things' recently.

Or someone could go through the old posts and check the rumours?

Falling Free was originally placed in the setlist after Open Your Heart, but it got replaced by Masterpiece. Then Falling Free was supposed to replace LAV, because Madonna wasn't satisfied with the way the mashup turned out, but in the end she kept it. Physical Attraction was originally sampled during Vogue but that version got scrapped in the end. Love Spent was never considered to be included until the American leg of the tour.

There was rehearsed one song from ROL album. It was reported but it was dropped

I need know more about this!! Nothing Really Matters?? Frozen?? I am excited

PT: She also rehearsal a live version of Justify My Love with William Orbit version. :ohmy:

Falling Free was originally placed in the setlist after Open Your Heart, but it got replaced by Masterpiece. Then Falling Free was supposed to replace LAV, because Madonna wasn't satisfied with the way the mashup turned out, but in the end she kept it. Physical Attraction was originally sampled during Vogue but that version got scrapped in the end. Love Spent was never considered to be included until the American leg of the tour.

your source being?

She'd already rehearsed Love Spent acoustic a couple of times during the European leg of the tour and hinted at it being included later on

I don't know if that info is true, but I'm really curious to know what other songs were discarded for the current set list. I have to admit that I was really surprised when I first heard what songs she was actually going to perform during this tour.

I was happy, but like everyone said the mainstream & casual fans really complained a/b the lack of old hits & unfamiliar songs.

Guest Not4Pussies

she could have added 2 more songs to the majorette section.

a 50's/60's inspired number of Cherish mixed with Superstar or Material Girl

Some Girls would have been good too or What It Feels Like for a Girl

i feel WIFLFAG should have been part of this tour some where.

Also, Impressive Instant before I'm Addicted

Frozen S&S2 version after I'm Addicted for US and S. America

Everybody before Celebration

I'd be really surprised if Nothing Really Matters wasn't at least considered, given the way it, as an electronic dance song about love and The Light, associated with Geisha and asian-style choreography, would slot right in next to the tour version of I'm Addicted

There was rehearsed one song from ROL album. It was reported but it was dropped

Emm...have you been at the rehearsals? I haven't read anything about any songs from ROL being rehearsed at all!

your source being? She'd already rehearsed Love Spent acoustic a couple of times during the European leg of the tour and hinted at it being included later on

There was this one user called mdna, who reported about everything that was going on during rehearsals, even before anyone else knew about it. He was also the first one to report that Human Nature and Candy Shop were on the setlist, while everyone else said they weren't.

she could have added 2 more songs to the majorette section.

a 50's/60's inspired number of Cherish mixed with Superstar or Material Girl

Some Girls would have been good too or What It Feels Like for a Girl i feel WIFLFAG should have been part of this tour some where.

Also, Impressive Instant before I'm Addicted

Frozen S&S2 version after I'm Addicted for US and S. America

Everybody before Celebration

I agree! I think Everybody definately should've been part of the encore!

Impressive Instant, Physical Attraction and I'm Addicted should've been one section imo...

I think Some Girls could've worked well in the majorette section right after Express Yourself

I also think that Nothing Really Matters should've been part of this tour and Bad Girl! I hope she'll perform them someday...

I remember someone saying on here that Bye Bye Baby was rehearsed for the first section and instead of you fucked it up there was a gunshot and then into revolver!

I heard that rumor was fake! It was the same guy, who reported that Frozen and Love Spent were part of the setlist!

Yes! m.d.n.a. was our source! He's the one I wanted to ask.

Where is he?

I replied in this thread earlier, darling. There was tons of crazy rumors for example some guy said he was outside of rehearsals and told everyone he heard "bye bye baby" on two occasions but never recorded it or anything. Anyway, I questioned my source about that when that guy brought it up and was told it was complete fiction.

But LAV tells the story better....Bad Girl could work, but it is more of a guilt-ridden song where w/ LAV she seems to be recapturing a specific feeling.....plus casuals don't know BG, but they certainly know LAV....it's hard enough for them to deal with it as a ballad, so let's not freak em out with yet another unfamiliar song...lol.

Guest bluejean

I can't imagine Bye Bye Baby was ever considered.

Nothing Really Matters is believable as well as Falling Free. I also believe the Physical Attraction rumour because she referred to that song in that Facebook interview so it was definitely on her mind. She knows it's abit of a fan favourite.