Miami 20th November - 2nd Official Recording Date

Mat.Guy

hard to believe he's only at 350 posts :lol:

Yup, I am working my way up to Forum God one awesome post after the next.....I'm gonna earn my title by keeping you guys' panties in ur man holes.

Spoke too soon. Leather pants.

A8MlMSuCMAAzZsl.jpg

*meltdown ensues*

:(

:rotfl:

They're so ugly. The zippers are what make them look worse for that outfit. I don't know why she changed them to begin with. If they were going to use the footage from yesterday, she was going to have to wear the exact same thing today too, so now we're stuck with them. :lol:

TUTR hair coming up.... :roadrunner:

:rotfl: You get credit for at least being a good sport.

Of course baby. I am telling you, if we could all get together in person it wouldn't be this way....or maybe it would....ending up in a fight or one mass orgy.

The crowd for the Sticky and Sweet DVD kicked ass though.

Yes, it was amazing. She really should've shot MDNA in South America...those bitches know how to give it up.

Guest bluejean

Oh well. They can just digitally add them in :lol: As long as the crowd that was there is enthusiastic.

Pity no Holiday, guess I'll have to get that New York bootleg from the screens. Or does that have Everybody?

I don't care it went well. Miami arena for the DVD just NO. Those ugly pants in the first section WHY?

It so hard and painful to be a M fan right now.