Atlanta Nov 17 2012

Pabl0114

is it just my computer screen or was that the most annoying view for the concert? with the constant light flashing, i thought something happened and she hadnt appeared on stage yet, you cant see any of them at all.

i guess i should be happy i had a sky high/side view cause at least i saw something lol

I was at this show too, and just got back from Atlanta last night. It was awesome, and the show was quite a spectacle for sure. The visuals were amazing and the choreography was top-notch. I don't know how much longer she'll be doing any of this, but I just wanted to enjoy it for what it was. She is the Titan of all female pop-stars, and there will never be anyone like her.

I'm so happy that I was able to go. She has given me years of great music and fond memories. God Save the Queen!!!

I had such a great time at this show - I was in the golden triangle and had a fantastic time. The opener was something I will never forget - so mystifying, powerful and breathtaking all at the same time :) I have no complaints but was a little disappointed with the vibe in the GT - I was dancing my ass off and everyone else seemed to just be standing there!! I guess Madonna was just totally captivating their attention hahaha

I had such a great time at this show - I was in the golden triangle and had a fantastic time. The opener was something I will never forget - so mystifying, powerful and breathtaking all at the same time :) I have no complaints but was a little disappointed with the vibe in the GT - I was dancing my ass off and everyone else seemed to just be standing there!! I guess Madonna was just totally captivating their attention hahaha

I felt the same way, the GT was kind of meh in Atlanta, I had a guy who brought his brother and I doubt even knew any M songs and was just standing next to me like a tree stump, uugh so frustrating, finally he left during Vogue.

. God Save the Queen!!!

That's what my shirt said:P