Atlanta Nov 17 2012

Pabl0114

Show was amazing. Lots of interaction with the audience during the speech part and right before LAV. She was super sexy and funny. After the city shout out she said dont fuck with the queen. Before LAV she said that the show has had a lot of technical problem but the one thing she could always count on is her ass.

Show was amazing. Lots of interaction with the audience during the speech part and right before LAV. She was super sexy and funny. After the city shout out she said dont fuck with the queen. Before LAV she said that the show has had a lot of technical problem but the one thing she could always count on is her ass.

What City shout out? was it before Revolver or this time somewhere else?

Very sorry but it was too late for me to get you into the GT! :cries:/> Glad you enjoyed the show manito! :inlove:/>

I appreciate all your help trying to get my in the pit. Just the fact that you tried it's enough for me, it really meant a lot. A million thanks Hec!

You know, I really wonder how many supposed "fans" will STILL bitch and moan if Madonna gave them what they wanted and did a GH tour. Some people are never satisfied and want Madonna to entertain them as they see fit. After 30 years if they haven't learned by now that Madonna is an ARTIST and not a mere entertainer and does what she feels inspired to do, they ain't ever gonna learn. The mass amounts of bitching over late starts and lack of hits has become an expected, useless echo at this point.

Speaking of guitar playing...it's not like before, she not really doing anything like in tour's past.....and it's kinda a pointless effort...just another prop. Perhaps she will drop playing it on future tours (but unlikely as it does give her a dance-breather)...