Miami 19th Nov 2012

Starman

NEWS ALERT!!!!

the show already started!!!

someone is already seeing people queuing at the box offices asking refunds cause they were prepared to show up at 10:00!!!

Brenda, the only one present in the arena thanks to spies who warned her about real start time is reporting she sang One More Chance before Masterpiece...

oh, the speech has been gun and moving at the same time.....

the usual spy told me they'll use lady marginotta south amercan tour' audience shot edited in the MDNA dvd...!!!!!

:chuckle:

NEWS ALERT!!!!

someone is already seeing people queuing at the box offices asking refunds cause they were prepared to show up at 10:00!!!

Brenda, the only one present in the arena thanks to spies who warned her about real start time is reporting she sang One More Chance before Masterpiece...

the usual spy told me they'll use lady marginotta south amercan tour' audience shot edited in the MDNA dvd...!!!!!

she showed up and told the crew "see you in 5 seconds!"

and that explains why kaka is using her stage

NEWS ALERT!!!!

:rotfl:

Guest bluejean

Well let's consider the good things here:

- She sounded good

- The quiff is good. Imagine if she changed that!

- She did Love Spent

- She performed well

- She didn't get pulled down by a crazy fan in LAP

- They're filming again tonight so hopefully the crowd will be better

- We have better hair for the Masterpiece section on the Olympia gig

Guest bluejean

I'm sorry but..who cares if we have better hair on another recording? I want this dvd to be PERFECT. Those messy hair are horrible, I pray she's back to normal tonight.

I prefer the normal hair too but the odds are if she had it on the 1st night she'll do it again the 2nd. Same with the pants. Unless they decide to use nothing from the 1st night. But I imagine doing 2 nights is for very specific reasons ie unique camera angles on different nights. They may even have the same fans planted.

And I think that may be why they've planted people and why she's not touching fans. For continuity reasons. The 1st night needs to match the 2nd.

I'm sorry but..who cares if we have better hair on another recording? I want this dvd to be PERFECT. Those messy hair are horrible, I pray she's back to normal tonight.

HELLO BARCELONA!!!!

Ooops... It's Miami :semifunny:

I have to agree with those who say that the EXTREMELY late starts are disrespectful and really dampens the enjoyment & enthusiasm of a lot of people. I have witnessed that the 6 times I've seen this show. People are pissed, angry, sleepy, drunk, tired and/or weary. We have to remember that a majority of Madonna's fans are no longer in their 20's. They are now in their 30's, 40's, even 50's who have to wake up early to go to work or make breakfast for their kids or drive their kids to school, etc. Some have hired babysitters or car services that are contracted by the hour. How would you feel if you've paid hundreds of dollars for a concert you've been waiting for months to see it & then had to leave before it even starts or in the middle of the show. Some have traveled a distance to see her. That happened to us when we went to see the show in Philadelphia. By the time we got out of the parking lot, drive and got home, it was almost 4 am. I love Madge to death but even my own friends have said, as I'm sure many concertgoers, that they love Madonna & they enjoyed the show but not enough to spend another penny on her for the inconvenience she has caused and disrespect she has shown them. Others just didn't enjoy the show cuz they were too angry & upset. As someone said, there is no announcement, no apology & no explanation. It's not fair & it's not right. I really feel bad saying this cuz this tour has become my favorite & the last show at MSG was the best & most enjoyable show ever but it's a fact that she has really angered, disappointed & disrespected a lot of her own fans this time around.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I know people hate when I say it, but she is not going to sell out so quickly on the next tour because of this...you should see the local media here in Miami, they have villified her as if she murdered 100 baby kittens live on stage. Everyone and their mother is talking about, my friend in NYC even text me saying something about its. Unless there is a promise of decent start times and or a GH tour....a very large # are simply over her, and there is no one to blame but the woman herself. The Ellen showed prove that she is aware that this is an issue but cleary doesn't care to adjust her schedule....is she that withdrawn from reality?

I know people hate when I say it, but she is not going to sell out so quickly on the next tour because of this...you should see the local media here in Miami, they have villified her as if she murdered 100 baby kittens live on stage. Everyone and their mother is talking about, my friend in NYC even text me saying something about its. Unless there is a promise of decent start times and or a GH tour....a very large # are simply over her, and there is no one to blame but the woman herself. The Ellen showed prove that she is aware that this is an issue but cleary doesn't care to adjust her schedule....is she that withdrawn from reality?

Or she could just show up on time today and everything will calm down...its easier this way LOL

DUUUUUUUUUDDDDDE! Get a grip! LOL.

Its not the end of the world, and if she doesn't sell out next tour (which she WILL) then so be it.

Please stop trying to make M-Nation into madonnatribe. they have a forum over there you'd fit right in to. .

Or she could just show up on time today and everything will calm down...its easier this way LOL

True, I agree. But her "on time" time has pissed off so many already....so that extra hour on top of the already long wait REALLY fueled the flames....two things need be done, change the 8pm start time on the tickets, or start closer to the printed time or after the DJ.....at least the printed Miami reviews were able to look past the lateness and focus on the performance and mechanics of the show.

DUUUUUUUUUDDDDDE! Get a grip! LOL.

Its not the end of the world, and if she doesn't sell out next tour (which she WILL) then so be it.

Please stop trying to make M-Nation into madonnatribe. they have a forum over there you'd fit right in to. .

We shall meet again when the next tour kicks off.....the ticket fury already settled a bit for MDNA.....at least it will easier and easier for fans to get the best seats. So many brokers lost $ this time around so hopefully they won't snatch them up next time.

And if you don't like what I have to say, read on and keep your mouth shut....it is a valid topic that many of us here are discussing....those who choose to ignore it, or don't think it should be an active discussion are free to NOT join and talk about something else.

Dis be what I saw when the lights went up for LAP....from the GT perspective it didn't look so bad, but holy fuckaronie.....look at that side section :ohmy:

If she don't get her ass on stage earlier tonight we are gonna have digital fans on the DVD....lol.

We shall meet again when the next tour kicks off.....the ticket fury already settled a bit for MDNA.....at least it will easier and easier for fans to get the best seats. So many brokers lost $ this time around so hopefully they won't snatch them up next time.

And if you don't like what I have to say, read on and keep your mouth shut....it is a valid topic that many of us here are discussing....those who choose to ignore it, or don't think it should be an active discussion are free to NOT join and talk about something else.

No, sir. I don't think I'd like to meet you.

You don't like what half the people on this forum have to say and go on post after motherfucking post about it, so I will throw in my 2 cents when i want. Thanks.

No, sir. I don't think I'd like to meet you.

You don't like what half the people on this forum have to say and go on post after motherfucking post about it, so I will throw in my 2 cents when i want. Thanks.

And you are free to do so, but don't tell me what to say, what not to say, and what forum to go to. Until this forum is called MadRyan's Madonna Forum you have no right to control the topics, what is said, or those in them.

And it was a figure of speech....we will meet again on this forum to discuss ticket sales of the next tour.

Cmoody, put a sock in it already. Drama queen du jour, bleh.

Cum insert the sock urself and maybe I will finally shut up....till then lick my ass....it's in the picture below. :hornybig:

And you are free to do so, but don't tell me what to say, what not to say, and what forum to go to. Until this forum is called MadRyan's Madonna Forum you have no right to control the topics, what is said, or those in them.

And it was a figure of speech....we will meet again on this forum to discuss ticket sales of the next tour.

I'm not trying to control anything. I said get a grip. Its no big deal. The Mtribe comment was a joke, you know, to get a RISE OUT OF YOU. I believe it worked.

to comment on the topic, nice video footage I've seen so far. Thanks to everyone who posted them.

Can't wait to hear about show 2 and see how the edit together the footage.

I hope she doesn't go on late tonight.

I'm not trying to control anything. I said get a grip. Its no big deal. The Mtribe comment was a joke, you know, to get a RISE OUT OF YOU. I believe it worked.

to comment on the topic, nice video footage I've seen so far. Thanks to everyone who posted them.

Can't wait to hear about show 2 and see how the edit together the footage.

I hope she doesn't go on late tonight.

I always get a "rise" from you Ryan...I have told you before....I am still waiting to wrestle with you....naked.

Here's my soundcheck footage. Take a motion sickness pill before viewing....lol.

[media=]

[/media]

I had such a big smile on my face the whole time watching this. amazing! you feel the energy and it's like you're there! fab!

also has anyone seen that guy from paws down? apparently he wore a shirt "put your paws down". i think he was upgraded to first row, but not in the pit. im curious to see how he looks like.