NYC MSG November 13th

Camacho

if madonna doesnt give a fuck about what EVERYONE says about her, neither should we

i fuckin loved it and laughed my arse off! its awesome!

fun fun fun...would u rather she did nothing special at all!??!!? like come on

Give it 2 me fits much better in this hilarious mash up than one with celebration.

I m just sad couse all those higlights of the tour wont be on dvd..like everybody, holyday, love spent with collecting money, celebration with gi2m or something else..i m sure there will be more surprises durring latin america gig.

[media=]

[/media]

i like the give it to me mix...but seeing madonna dancing gangnam stype was a bit embarrasing :laugh:

My God! I should have been there for that! Anybody who doesn't think this is amazing...HAS to go. :rotfl:

Give it 2 me fits much better in this hilarious mash up than one with celebration.

I m just sad couse all those higlights of the tour wont be on dvd..like everybody, holyday, love spent with collecting money, celebration with gi2m or something else..i m sure there will be more surprises durring latin america gig.

Love Spent is performed everywhere...and she could do Holiday, who knows? And Give It 2 Me is always with Celebration as well...

No one's gonna STOP ME...STOP ME

NO ONE'S EVER GONNA STOP ME

OH NO!!

OH NO!!

MUTHAFUCKERS!!

:dead: :dead:

That was CRAZY!! LOVE IT!! Truth b told, I'd rather her (literally) share the stage with Psy than with Lady GermGerm. At least he's fun.

The Kalakan trio dancing :dramatic:

GANGNAMDONNA :clap:

OH NO!!

OH NO!!

MUTHAFUCKERS!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No one's gonna STOP ME...STOP ME

OH NO!!

OH NO!!

MUTHAFUCKERS!!

:dead: :dead:

I KNOW! :rotfl:CHRIST!

No its not.

Yes, she performed it every night after the first show when she did it. Yesterday she did the classic performance because she already did GI2M in the middle of the show. I'm pretty sure it will be in the next show, it sounds great. The same goes for Love Spent, it's part of the show now.I'm also pretty sure she'll do Holiday too for the dvd.

Guest Not4Pussies

this tour is coming to an end very soon.

i dont want it to end. such an amazing tour and madonna has never been better

i feel once the tour ends madonna is going to hibernate and we wont see or hear from her for a good while.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRuXOLuD6BA[/media]

here is music from cca 05:00

well---

dont forget that we could get SUPERSTAR soon somewhere :D

and i m sure that there will be a second leg soon after small pause

mdna tour will for sure continue next year for australia and japan - take my words! i already said in the first begining that Love Spent is kept for USA and nobody belived me

i feel once the tour ends madonna is going to hibernate and we wont see or hear from her for a good while.

and maybe some new cosmetic procedures *hope not*

I wonder about this too.....I really hope she takes a good amount of time off to unwind and relax...and then hopefully feels inspired to really go all out w her next music project.

::Prays she doesn't focus on directing another film.....::

MY GOSH SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!

This was amazing! ONLY Madonna could pull that off!

I'm watching nonstop! IS SO GOOD!!!! I cant wait to my sister get home to show this to her! Music is her favorite song and shes mad Madonna wont sing in this tour. I'm laughing my ass off!

I mean, she rehearsed to do this! And Music seemed rehearsed too! You have to appreciate shes doing all these changes! She never did! I wanted so much to be there last night! What a surprise! Madonna you made my day!!!!

I hope she does something in my show too. I didnt watch any performance yet, but I wouldnt mind at all to miss masterpiece for this!

why all this bitching????

she was having so much fun and GIVING the audience so much fun!!!!

you lucky bastards mnationers who enjoyed this show!!!!! :laugh: it must have been unforgettable

thank you all for your pics and reports!!!!

ps: what she said at the end of music while disappearing??