NYC MSG November 13th

Camacho

The worst musical moment of the year on the best tour of the year? Oh god. At least Bieber has a pretty face.

No. think about it. justin doing a duet with madonna. at least the psy thing is one of those "of the moment" situations. probably a mix with celebration. I aint for it, but it beats the biebz.

Ka-rist. NO MORE OF THIS GANGAM STYLE SHIT. It was overplayed five minutes after it started.

At least it's not Bieber. I would chuck my camera at him, and probably be banned from all future shows.

I know. that Psy thing will be forgotten in weeks. lots of views on youtube the first few days and the kids will love it. but the biebz seems like a bad idea all around. no offence to the kid though, but... no.

Just Saw Rosie O, about 4 feet from us. She's sitting near the sound booth, MLVC82 or whatever his name is asked for a pic with her and got rejected. You heard it here first!

oh that Psy song is one of THE worst things ever

:lmao: It is. This bitch better be pulling this stunt for charity, otherwise it's completely pointless and bandwagon-y.

Justin or Psy? :mellow: Neither, but Psy's song could be blended with Celebration and maybe they could do a Guinness World Record group dance type thing with the audience? :lol:

I think tonight I am going to go dance with a friend and make some history. you will see

one hour ago (Psy @psy_oppa on twitter)

seems like it'll be Psy. My pride in M cannot handle a duet with biebz on stage. can you imagine if they'd sing Masterpiece together? :superman::excl::spankmonkey:

If it's for CELEBRATION...It may work. Like LMFAO for MUSIC. It's all in good fun.