NYC MSG November 13th

Camacho

Yes it gets own thread I'm the fucking boss around here ok! Who's going? This will be her last NYC show on this tour. I've seen the last NYC show on every tour I've went since the DWT. The last NYC show have always had extra oomph. Bring it queen! :dramatic:

other_preach_gif.gif

Yes it gets own thread I'm the fucking boss around here ok! Who's going? This will be her last NYC show on this tour. I've seen the last NYC show on every tour I've went since the DWT. The last NYC show have always had extra oomph. Bring it queen! :dramatic:

other_preach_gif.gif

I'll be there!

:kiss2:

Why arent you going?

A slew of reasons. I'm not regretting my decision to stay home but still I'd love to be there and to meet some M fans. I had an amazing time with XXL in Nice and remember it so fondly but we all know 13 is the luckiest number. Plus, I've never slept with an American...I don't think. :rotfl:

A slew of reasons. I'm not regretting my decision to stay home but still I'd love to be there and to meet some M fans. I had an amazing time with XXL in Nice and remember it so fondly but we all know 13 is the luckiest number. Plus, I've never slept with an American...I don't think. :rotfl:

IKR! but we had our fun already :lol: next tour maybe :)

Lord have mercy :(

https://twitter.com/...498271939473408

he is the person managing all those kiddy music "stars", carly rae jepsen, the biebz (who was in brooklyn performing yesterday, judging his tweets :s) and the worst of the worst: Psy.

more info on him: http://en.wikipedia....i/Scooter_Braun

So Justin Bieber accepted Madonna offer?

I'm already seing how media will report this........

he also manages Psy.. carly rae jespen etc

the Psy thing wouldnt be so bad as Biebz, it'll seem like she's just having a ball. if it's biebz though I can already picture the gossip rags "from selena to madonna".

he also manages Psy.. carly rae jespen etc

the Psy thing wouldnt be so bad as Biebz, it'll seem like she's just having a ball. if it's biebz though I can already picture the gossip rags "from selena to madonna".

Dont forget the classic "How desperate is Madonna?"

Dont forget the classic "How desperate is Madonna?"

rumours right now are even on twitter; some assume Psy, others biebz. but i do think its biebz but i hope it's Psy. the Psy thing can be fun and the hype is still there. while with bieber it will indeed be seen as desperate. Not that we should care about how anyone views this, but I think she's making a mistake here. Oh well.. just let it will be.

rumours right now are even on twitter; some assume Psy, others biebz. but i do think its biebz but i hope it's Psy. the Psy thing can be fun and the hype is still there. while with bieber it will indeed be seen as desperate. Not that we should care about how anyone views this, but I think she's making a mistake here. Oh well.. just let it will be.

Yeah. I'm with you. Psy all the way!

First Madonna shuffling on super bowl now gangam stye. GO GIRL!

I think tonight I am going to go dance with a friend and make some history. you will see

one hour ago (Psy @psy_oppa on twitter)

seems like it'll be Psy. My pride in M cannot handle a duet with biebz on stage. can you imagine if they'd sing Masterpiece together? :superman::excl::spankmonkey: