Rio de Janeiro - 02/12/2012

axisvor

by 2014 Gaga will be struggling/lucky to get 8000 there lol.

As for the crowd at Ms concert :ohmy:/> :ohmy:/>

Bitch just needs her next album to be HOT or semi hot lol to gaurantee those MEGA crowds!! Amazing shes had two luckluster/semi flop albums yet still generates those crowds.

Why is it so surprising to some regarding Gagas puny 28k when shes rapidly entering Cyndi Lauper-ville (1st album was massive, innovative... 2nd album subpar) though I think Cyndis 2nd album was actually hotter than Gagas which was pure Caca.

It looked so sensational ! Can't believe this tour is almost coming to an end already !

lol! That live feed has more gaga stans then Madonna...if they hate her so much why did they watch? xD

I would never see a gaga cocnert because i just don't care about her!

For someone who's supposed to be anti-bullying, Gaga has the worst stans ever...they insult everyone and every artist, it's just nasty! :S

Obviously, they DO!!

Although, u know, I don't blame them - Germanotta's career isn't that interesting at the moment, now is it? Meanwhile, others are ready to quit their jobs to go see a 54 y.o. woman put on the greatest show on planet Earth. So yeah.

Just to give a side related overview of the concert, i went on Saturday to the biggest gay club here in Rio and the place had the BIGGEST and LONGEST line of all time i'm sure! I arrived almost at 2 am and the line was huuuuuuuge! It definitely and of course has to do with Madonna in Rio.

It was SO packed that it was almost impossible to stay inside so i left in one hour! So, Madonna has a HUGE impact to attract people to see her live, it's unbelievable!!!

Madonna went visit Affroreggae today. A percussion group.

img_4338.jpg

img_4329.jpg

img_4342.jpg

img_4420.jpg

m4.jpg

img_4383.jpg

img_3305.jpg

img_3302.jpg

It was a mess. She didnt wanted to be seen. Her security didnt allow pictures or videos. As you can see, they failed. She said she would leave if she saw any cameras. I dont know if she left because of it. A little girl was agressed by her bodyguard. A mess.

Jesus, today was the HOTTEST DAY EVER IN RIO and Madeena was dressed up like that in Vigario Geral favela (even hotter), it's unbelievable!!!!

True.She always comes here in the summer, but is always like this.