Rio de Janeiro - 02/12/2012

axisvor

They shouldve advertised the tour as "The show worth quitting your job for" :)

A girl at the Hyde Park show quit her job at Next as they wouldnt give her the days off to attend the London and Edinburgh shows loool

In her next resume:

Previous Job: Next

Reason for Leaving: MDNA tour vs work schedule conflict

So how many people attended the show? sorry, too lazy to go page by page figureing out...heehee...there's a stupid report saying Madonna opens visit to Brazil with less people than expected...hope at least she beat Gaga's audience?

So how many people attended the show? sorry, too lazy to go page by page figureing out...heehee...there's a stupid report saying Madonna opens visit to Brazil with less people than expected...hope at least she beat Gaga's audience?

gaga had 40,000 (17,000 full price)

Am I the only one not finding good quality videos for this date? Can't find a good LAP audio where I can hear the crowd singing. Can't find the opening where I can really hear the crowd and it gets to the end of the song. Express yourself? IDGAF? Yet in the videos you do see, everyone has a phone and is recording but you can't find anything for love or money :)

Edited by mlcr

actually it's 28,000. my mistake

tumblr_mehwpjSqj91r9hlymo1_500.jpg

woohoo!!...awesome indeed!, over 40.000 more than Gaga!...really stupid biased headlines saying Madonna started show in Brazil with less people than expected...they'd do whatever to bring her down...but she reigns supreme!