Rio de Janeiro - 02/12/2012

axisvor

New Jesus Luz interview:

Four years ago, Madonna fell in love with a Carioca with wavy hair and blue eyes. It was during an editorial magazine in Brazil. Follower of Kabbalah, she was stunned by the beauty of the Brazilian: "Look at the name of the guy who I was interested!" She said at the time. It was the beginning of a romance that lifted the model to fame and became the subject of national and international press.

But the light of Jesus, 25, was not extinguished with the end of the relationship. Since then he has grasped the opportunities: charted as DJ, studied with Susan Batson, teacher in the U.S., and earned a chance in a Brazilian soup opera. "The greatest gift I got in this relationship was to believe in myself," he reveals, and avoids answering about the ex and is now in line for a gargle in the show of the singer in Rio, with his girlfriend, Liliana Prior.

You already stated that you are going to Madonna show, but in what condition: among the people or as a guest?

As a friend. I'm going with my girlfriend, my manager and colleagues. We still do not know if we're going backstage. I do not want to go into details. It's very personal, I prefer not to comment.

Rumour has it that Madonna ordered to fire an employee for a hotel because he stared into her eyes ...

This is created factoid. These sort of thing strikes me a desire to defend her, you know, because I can not remain silent. When I hear some things, some things I read, I think: but it's so unfair! Because I know the person and know how humble she is, how much different she is. It makes me so angry! And I get mad to defend her!

With his new girlfriend:

2645820-5762-rec.JPG

:dramatic: Brazilians :dramatic: I need to go one day.

:angry: What about the fans waiting since October, did they get in?

Who knows?

If you want to come here, you have to get used with this. "The Brazilian Way"!

Everything can be solved with corruption. Very very sad.

Rumour has it that Madonna ordered to fire an employee for a hotel because he stared into her eyes ...

This is created factoid. These sort of thing strikes me a desire to defend her, you know, because I can not remain silent. When I hear some things, some things I read, I think: but it's so unfair! Because I know the person and know how humble she is, how much different she is. It makes me so angry! And I get mad to defend her!

Well, at least he did defend her. That's nice. I think there was also an interview with Neguin (I'm not sure how to spell his name) and he talked about Madonna.

Well, at least he did defend her. That's nice. I think there was also an interview with Neguin (I'm not sure how to spell his name) and he talked about Madonna.

Yes, but there's nothing interesting about it. Just that she wants to work with him since the Material Girl launching and the Super Bowl, but he couldnt make it.

And she's very down to earth, a real friend of the dancers.

Those things in the back, they look like those VIP stands? How stupid not to sell the tour book in Rio with so many people there and that's usually one of the best selling items!

Tell me about it!

I WANT that!!!!!!