Rio de Janeiro - 02/12/2012

axisvor

Luciano Huck, TV host, announced he will interview Madonna and do a special in his tv show.

They already met in 2009 when Madonna came to ask for donations to Success for Kids in Brazil. Luciano and Madonna were starting to make a documentary about Rio's favelas, but she gave up because would take a lot of her time and she thought would be so much alike "I am because we are". And of course she wanted to make WE.

Here's Luciano with his wife (the blond, also tv host) and Jesus Luz in a charity ball in Rio. That night, Madonna sent a text through Jesus wishing good luck to their charity.

3304450.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Is this the show that (supposedly) isn't selling very well?

That's what the media biased says... i don't believe though since i haven't seen the chaos "pay 1 wins 2" going on like happened with gaga... although they have cut the price...

That's what the media biased says... i don't believe though since i haven't seen the chaos "pay 1 wins 2" going on like happened with gaga... although they have cut the price...

by how much though? hope it ends up selling out

in mexico her gym is giving 2 tickets for the second show for new gym memberships

Guest pedrohdi

Algum de voçes sabe quantos bilhetes foram vendidos até agora para o concerto do Rio? Eu sei que o primeiro em São Paulo esgotou e não faço ideia sobre o segundo e o de Porto Alegre. Se alguém souber me informar agradeço. Grande abraço aqui de Portugal ;)

As you can see below, Madonna's stage is already set and was used by no one less than LADY GAGA for her concert last Friday in Rio lol :laugh:

lady-gaga-Parque-dos-Atletas-Zona-Oeste-do-Rio-show-brasil-babado-confusao-querida-3.jpg

why have they all sad faces? :huh:

madonna really good fansite on facebook but it was posted somewhere else.

i will tell you in a minute