México City - 24&25/11/2012

Iconic Fetus

I was lucky to attend both shows, first night from the GT and it's such a blur - I just couldn't believe my eyes having M so close! I swear I'd never lost my shit like I did in the GT :lol:

Bitch truly KILLED it: amazing setlist, tight choreography and she seemed to be truly enjoying herself!

I managed to snap a couple pics, I think they came out nicely:

8223423462_22520f8a53.jpg

8222348505_daac2b850a.jpg

8222348193_e710f75314.jpg

8223422624_443ebac4f0.jpg

8222347539_25dd1b20a0.jpg

8223422056_973217f83a.jpg

:queenbitch: Fabulous pics :dramatic:

The second night had some empty spaces, but nothing to be worry about it, she was a big hit in my modest country.

I really envy guys from USA that can travel to see her to other states.

I need some more MDNA, I want to take all my family so they can see why I adore her.

Translation: #ByChance You take a picture of yourself and you notice Rocco is right behind you <3

This shows Madonna's undisputed place as the Queen of Pop in Latin America. People even know the lyrics to "Spanish Lesson".

MASSIVE FLOP!!!

probably they where there thinking they could make a visit to a little fairy castle...a minute later the pic they were running away...

Vande, LOL at the little fairy castle and running away.

The Mexican crowds were magnificent. Love the passionate Mexican fans.

I really liked this review..the google translation is not so great, the original link is here

http://www.vanguardia.com.mx/madonnaenmexicoconfiesaquehapecado-1426520.html

Madonna in Mexico: Confess that you have sinned

Source: Humberto Vázquez Galindo / Submitted

November 26, 2012

As if it were a miraculous virgin, thousands of pilgrims from around the country made pilgrimages to a concert to pay devotion to a singer who showed why his rule is more relevant than ever

U.S. singer Madonna, was presented at the Foro Sol Photos: Cuartoscuro

31retweet

MEXICO, D, F. - "Beloved and hated, despised and desired, admired and despised, imitated and envied, praised and vilified, beaten, denied, used, loved, adored ... lords will never know the pleasure of being a woman "(and when is named after Madonna).

The phrase is from Astrid Hadad, the clerk of sinful professional cabaret is the huge Mexico City who unwittingly defined better than anyone women today we have gathered and full of faith against the backdrop that stands as a Cathedral in Foro Sol invaded by 55,000 souls who attended Saturday night spot at the first of two masses that the singer offered in the country.

It is no accident that the souls ignite and euphoria erupts when his name is repeated like a mantra by the serious voices of the trio Kalakan installed in the atrium of the gothic temple, from which descends the recipient of the worship of a flock just listen mad when his first words "Oh my God".

It's official, the Mass began with a virginal Madonna kneeling, begging forgiveness and does well, for almost two hours ahead of sin as God intended. From above it all down inside a small chapel as if were a miraculous virgin, the first cry of the night and she felt fulfilled responds lead, because with a large caliber weapon breaks the windows to exit to meet with a congregation of faithful who never swear his name in vain.

Beneath a crown without thorns, a black veil completely covers a woman with only one meter 61 centimeters has the world at his feet and looks up a Mexico always faithful and waiting with open arms and hearts .

When you start the romance front, seduction, love at first sight and many enter a hypnotic trance. After witnessing the phenomenon live without unleashing even greeted, one can not help wondering what material it is made, why after so many years his cult still intact and growing, why everywhere he goes, creates such devotion , what pact made with the devil to keep playing the intimate springs of millions of faithful who follow him praying and in his honor, sticking shine dancefloors.

Like any messiah, Madonna has detractors and although she accepts that it is not the best singer or the best dancer ever to walk the earth, it is the most influential and the most successful in the world of "show business", 500 million records and countless records attest to the facts and law.

Not to mention that 30 years continues to add followers, imposing trends, filling stadiums doing mourn with emotion several generations and fight with all the teeth, to remain, as would the Tigres del Norte, the boss of bosses.

Madonna knows what it brings over the years and although not passed in vain, on stage is seen as safe and prefer to ask forgiveness than permission, his act is not over constriction, to confess that he has sinned and accept his penance to avoid the temptations of the devil, when we hear the strains of "Girl Gone Wilde". The repentant girl falls into the temptation too fast, get your wild side and awakens the congregation singing her lungs out from their seats.

Wearing a animal print top and tight black pants becomes a "fame fatale" with breathtaking choreography, her dancers naked torsos only serve to fan the flames of a burning woman who would say Cindy Lauper just wants fun. "What about Mexico?" Was his first greeting in Spanish.

And lest anyone get in his way, with "Revolver" singer breaks through at gunpoint, the same that shook the hypocritical American society was not welcomed the use of weapons in the show. Madonna, who was not intimidated, pulls his smoking gun, kisses, and sings like a praying mantis ironic while pointing to the public: "My love is a revolver, my sex is a murderer, you wanna die happy?".

But seduction soon becomes anger and as acting in a film by Quentin Tarantino is ready to fly heads when it "Gang Bang". Revenge a dish best served cold and soon comes in blonde ambition spits in the face of her ex-husband, the one who came out of the lane and dare, how dare, to leave.

"Bang Bang, you're dead shot, I shot my lover in the head," intones while challenging fight with an army of thugs from the hotel room. When finished with all, the coup de grace is against a woman, does Guy Ritchie's wife: "I'm straight to hell and I have a lot of friends there and if I see that bitch in hell, I'll give shot in the head again. "

Visual effects could not be better, when shooting the screens are filled with blood, caps fly in the air and the dancers fall in slow motion. Madonna, at 54, nor ruffles. Even with his hands full of blood, "Papa Do not Preach", becomes a teen candid believes in love. Your fairy tale ends with the phone mute and "Hung Up" sounds like reproach, pure ardidez while walking a tightrope literally an act reminiscent of Cirque du Soleil.

The scene ends in flames and with guitar in hand sings "I Do not Give A", a list of complaints that were separated by a Mad Housewife: "I tried to be a good girl, I tried to be your wife, I went to your commands and it swallowed my light. "

As shown Madonna never honest and vulnerable: "I'll be fine, I do not care what people say, I'll be fine." The pat on the back gives it from the screen to the very Nicky Minaj "hiphopea" what we all know: "There is only one queen and that's Madonna, bitch." Approval was unanimous. However she still licking their wounds and "Best Friend" leaves everything clear: "Your photo is no longer on my wall, but I still expect your call and every man that passes through that door will always be compared to you." Thus ends the melodramatic, violent, heart, honest and torn first act entitled "transgression" or put it best: the best way to get rid of a temptation is to fall into it.

"I'm back, Mexico!" He says excitedly. With "Express Yourself" is light, the drama queen shakes depression accompanied by his fans of the old guard, who rose to the throne of the Madonna that he wants to get off. They arrived in multicolor exodus from all corners of the republic, and are perched in their seats open cry. As if it were a staging, the bright and festive second act is called "Prophecy".

And it was a hymn conciliator, a declaration of love, Madonna added, sly, fragments of "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga for the sole purpose of recording how similar they are. After accusing her of plagiarism, the Material Girl came up to ask her on stage at one of their concerts, Gaga filled his mouth when he said "NO". But why fight a war that Madonna has won? You really feel threatened by this bizarre, but talented and beloved "chick"? Queen of the scandal and the headlines, everything smells like free advertising, plus the devil knows that old devil. Maybe he just wants a bit of fun and so yell at the "Wannabe" to kiss the ass while singing "She's not me".

And while the party is on the very top, the diva again flirting with new generations teenager dressed as a cheerleader, a somewhat outdated lolita headed rhythmic tables with the chorus of "Give Me All Your Luvin ', a single that will earned criticism for being considered a subject too young with a pretty sappy chorus that makes her look as if possessed by Hanna Montana. Is it a hook thrown generation Bieber? Would you hit the crisis of the 50? Or just wanted to play the music of Benjamin Botton? But live, such criticism has no place, let alone when his majesty has something to say, "Mexico, are as happy as I am to be here?, Let's sing together, I hear," he ordered, and the mandate was fulfilled fully.

Choreographed stage shows its splendor and colorful, the dancers leave with their eroticism to the beat of a percussion group that, like a magic act, descended from heaven to put excitement and spice to the evening. The flashing lights and screens jostle show images reminiscent of Pop Art Back Nicky Minaj plays in the background and it is clear that the rebel MIA was banished for showing his forefinger in the intimate and majestic ceremony halftime of Super Bowl could only have a protagonist. Madonna running around the stage, dancing frenzy, leads his army of dancers and leaves audiences with their mouths open. Old, the hills!

The radio comes on and the screen shows images of his career with fragments of "Lucky Star", "Like a Virgin", "4 Minutes," "Ray of Light" and "Music" that lead to "Turn up the radio" , one of the most festive of you wasted your hard MNDA a little sing with guitar in hand, but to attach to the tender pleading of "Open Your Hart", join hands in a party that is massive and even his son Rocco go dancing on stage.

An acoustic "Masterpiece" puts that resulted calm horse that is his show. The knowing glances do not wait, time to put love above everything and sing with feeling the subject was given a Golden Globe and the title of "fair Streaper" by a burned Elton John. This topic Madonna uses to talk to their fans attending their concerts about brotherhood, respect, tolerance, peace, solidarity, but in Russia it occurred to openly support the gay community, that to which he owes so much and vice versa. The act earned him a defendant in St. Petersburg for 10 million dollars for "encouraging homosexuality." Madonna emerged victorious.

In Mexico also spoke during the whole concert was very warm with the public and allowed to drop tears. Here his speech included the Maya: "We have heard about the Mayan calendar and the end of the world and I do not buy that shit. I spoke with great shamans and was told that this is a new beginning, where we all treat them as human beings. Are you ready for this new era, "he asked and screaming will not wait.

Fragments of the censored "Justify My Love" with scenes in the style of "Erotica", the controversial album that first brought to Mexico, opened the third and androgynous act called "Male / Female" and opens the way to the track most anticipated of the night, "Vogue", one of the most emblematic of Madonna. It rained from his first visit in 93 to this city. Now there is no breast stroke and now this hymn resounds environment without fear because it is in territory "gay friendly", anything goes here, here the "dressed" to impersonate Queen of Pop are treated like celebrities, here there will be no lynching or homophobia to displays of affection between same sex. Here in this little piece of land of this vast territory discriminator, all are equal and have equal rights. And although it seems a commercial for Marcelo Ebrard, is not, is welcome, but we must not forget that the LGBT community is fighting the fight with nails, beatings and killings.

On stage, the exquisite hand of the designer and "enfant terrible" of fashion Jean Paul Gaultier is felt when Madonna carries the iconic corset renovated and designed him in 90 for her "Blonde Ambition". The counter is now a walkway where some dancers perfect their high heels trample and become models. All black and white running her best pose to worship a chameleon woman who sets trends and has become a valuable model to have worn the most prestigious designers in the world. Needless to say that this time the concert madness unleashed to fight public who knows better the many choreographies that have accompanied this song.

With "Candy Shop", "Erotica" and "Human Nature", Madonna does the best he can do and that therefore has yielded: encuerarse. His study "streape tease", it has been used to demonstrate and make activism as the place to visit: has written on his back for the release of Pussy Riot in Russia, the re-election of Obama, the bullyng, the defense of migrants in Europe, why Mexican migrants not a word? And lately showed his butt to raise funds for the victims of Hurricane Sandy, who won for $ 60,000.

But before you shed your clothes, our "cougar" favorite dances seductively with her boyfriend of 24 years, the French dancer Brahim Zaibat overnight that does not detract from the look of him. A torn the piano version of "Like a Virgin" is to stop listening to a choir monumental. The piece that inspired some great talks to Quentin Tarantino in "Reservoir Dogs" and why the Vatican in 1990 boycotted his tour in Italy, as simulated masturbation on a bed, is raising a stir when Madonna decides, for pleasure, show your back and become thanks to "Love Spent" in "Eva" expelled from paradise who laments, but it is seduced while dragging around the stage topless. Not only praying fill stadiums and this tour, but so far this is the least selling album of his career, will give the material girl estimated earnings of 400 million dollars.

Although never cease to exploit the scandal, times have changed. In his first visit to Mexico in the tour "Girlie Show" that promoted "Erotica" in 1993, the most outrageous album of the singer, who also served as a pretext to launch his book "Sex" by Madonna to natural scenes wrapped in BDSM and lesbian sex, Nino communicator Canún devoted a program "What do you think?" to the visitor, where guests, including a priest, were wrested the word to expose arguments why this singer clueless moral not due in the country. Madonna arrived in response donned a sombrero and staged an orgy with all his dancers on stage.

The last act of the show entitled "Redemption" begins with strong claims. "Nobody Knows Me" shows the face of Madonna becoming Hitler, a priest, in military, in a child victim of bullying, then appears an atomic bomb, the crisis, hunger, violence, hatred and death.

Two of the songs from his latest album threatens to end: a futuristic "I'm Addicted" singing dressed in a bright dress shaped armor with which a battle choreography, while "I'm a Sinner" arrives with guitar in hand over buckets / screens that simulate a train, a car, a moving bus traveling through different civilizations while her dancers do not stop jumping and celebrating sin, in the style of your video "Jump".

The end is imminent and suddenly the light comes back on the windows of a temple swamped by a group of church singers who give one of the most memorable moments of the night with the first chords of "Like a Prayer". "They're the best fans in the world, let us sing together," shouted excitedly. While the gospel is felt, calls hands up and applaud 55,000 souls gathered together, some weeping, others jumping with excitement, the most sing so loud that hide the voice of the singer and her backup singers, including his son Rocco.

If it were the end, all the souls would come on and a huge smile on his face, as if they had witnessed a miracle. For overnight there was complicity, empathy and affection between an artist and an audience that has a lot to celebrate. She has rhythm and music to the lives of several generations who has accompanied such an endearing "soundtrack" and on the other side is the public who will not miss the opportunity to thank and give back the services received. Which of these is not a story involving Madonna?

But to close with a flourish this perfect communion, comes out of the blue "Celebration", which is choreographed by a battery of 30 dancers in costumes eighties, huge headphones and illuminated by fluorescent colors bathed screens. In front of them, a woman runs, jumps, dances and has trouble saying goodbye. The Foro Sol is standing, getting to the final minutes of skipping an artist with enormous talent made twin, forget differences, to dream that another world is possible and to believe in miracles. It was certainly a night to remember, where Madonna played all his cards to stop writing, before 55,000 attendees who serve as notaries, that his reign is more alive than ever and there is nobody in the world can take away his crown. It would not be an exaggeration if after this concert, candle catches someone coming home, for now, we can go in peace because the Mass is ended. Long live the Queen!

I really liked this review..the google translation is not so great, the original link is here

http://www.vanguardi...do-1426520.html

Madonna in Mexico: Confess that you have sinned

Source: Humberto Vázquez Galindo / Submitted

November 26, 2012

As if it were a miraculous virgin, thousands of pilgrims from around the country made pilgrimages to a concert to pay devotion to a singer who showed why his rule is more relevant than ever

U.S. singer Madonna, was presented at the Foro Sol Photos: Cuartoscuro

31retweet

MEXICO, D, F. - "Beloved and hated, despised and desired, admired and despised, imitated and envied, praised and vilified, beaten, denied, used, loved, adored ... lords will never know the pleasure of being a woman "(and when is named after Madonna).

The phrase is from Astrid Hadad, the clerk of sinful professional cabaret is the huge Mexico City who unwittingly defined better than anyone women today we have gathered and full of faith against the backdrop that stands as a Cathedral in Foro Sol invaded by 55,000 souls who attended Saturday night spot at the first of two masses that the singer offered in the country.

It is no accident that the souls ignite and euphoria erupts when his name is repeated like a mantra by the serious voices of the trio Kalakan installed in the atrium of the gothic temple, from which descends the recipient of the worship of a flock just listen mad when his first words "Oh my God".

It's official, the Mass began with a virginal Madonna kneeling, begging forgiveness and does well, for almost two hours ahead of sin as God intended. From above it all down inside a small chapel as if were a miraculous virgin, the first cry of the night and she felt fulfilled responds lead, because with a large caliber weapon breaks the windows to exit to meet with a congregation of faithful who never swear his name in vain.

Beneath a crown without thorns, a black veil completely covers a woman with only one meter 61 centimeters has the world at his feet and looks up a Mexico always faithful and waiting with open arms and hearts .

When you start the romance front, seduction, love at first sight and many enter a hypnotic trance. After witnessing the phenomenon live without unleashing even greeted, one can not help wondering what material it is made, why after so many years his cult still intact and growing, why everywhere he goes, creates such devotion , what pact made with the devil to keep playing the intimate springs of millions of faithful who follow him praying and in his honor, sticking shine dancefloors.

Like any messiah, Madonna has detractors and although she accepts that it is not the best singer or the best dancer ever to walk the earth, it is the most influential and the most successful in the world of "show business", 500 million records and countless records attest to the facts and law.

Not to mention that 30 years continues to add followers, imposing trends, filling stadiums doing mourn with emotion several generations and fight with all the teeth, to remain, as would the Tigres del Norte, the boss of bosses.

Madonna knows what it brings over the years and although not passed in vain, on stage is seen as safe and prefer to ask forgiveness than permission, his act is not over constriction, to confess that he has sinned and accept his penance to avoid the temptations of the devil, when we hear the strains of "Girl Gone Wilde". The repentant girl falls into the temptation too fast, get your wild side and awakens the congregation singing her lungs out from their seats.

Wearing a animal print top and tight black pants becomes a "fame fatale" with breathtaking choreography, her dancers naked torsos only serve to fan the flames of a burning woman who would say Cindy Lauper just wants fun. "What about Mexico?" Was his first greeting in Spanish.

And lest anyone get in his way, with "Revolver" singer breaks through at gunpoint, the same that shook the hypocritical American society was not welcomed the use of weapons in the show. Madonna, who was not intimidated, pulls his smoking gun, kisses, and sings like a praying mantis ironic while pointing to the public: "My love is a revolver, my sex is a murderer, you wanna die happy?".

But seduction soon becomes anger and as acting in a film by Quentin Tarantino is ready to fly heads when it "Gang Bang". Revenge a dish best served cold and soon comes in blonde ambition spits in the face of her ex-husband, the one who came out of the lane and dare, how dare, to leave.

"Bang Bang, you're dead shot, I shot my lover in the head," intones while challenging fight with an army of thugs from the hotel room. When finished with all, the coup de grace is against a woman, does Guy Ritchie's wife: "I'm straight to hell and I have a lot of friends there and if I see that bitch in hell, I'll give shot in the head again. "

Visual effects could not be better, when shooting the screens are filled with blood, caps fly in the air and the dancers fall in slow motion. Madonna, at 54, nor ruffles. Even with his hands full of blood, "Papa Do not Preach", becomes a teen candid believes in love. Your fairy tale ends with the phone mute and "Hung Up" sounds like reproach, pure ardidez while walking a tightrope literally an act reminiscent of Cirque du Soleil.

The scene ends in flames and with guitar in hand sings "I Do not Give A", a list of complaints that were separated by a Mad Housewife: "I tried to be a good girl, I tried to be your wife, I went to your commands and it swallowed my light. "

As shown Madonna never honest and vulnerable: "I'll be fine, I do not care what people say, I'll be fine." The pat on the back gives it from the screen to the very Nicky Minaj "hiphopea" what we all know: "There is only one queen and that's Madonna, bitch." Approval was unanimous. However she still licking their wounds and "Best Friend" leaves everything clear: "Your photo is no longer on my wall, but I still expect your call and every man that passes through that door will always be compared to you." Thus ends the melodramatic, violent, heart, honest and torn first act entitled "transgression" or put it best: the best way to get rid of a temptation is to fall into it.

"I'm back, Mexico!" He says excitedly. With "Express Yourself" is light, the drama queen shakes depression accompanied by his fans of the old guard, who rose to the throne of the Madonna that he wants to get off. They arrived in multicolor exodus from all corners of the republic, and are perched in their seats open cry. As if it were a staging, the bright and festive second act is called "Prophecy".

And it was a hymn conciliator, a declaration of love, Madonna added, sly, fragments of "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga for the sole purpose of recording how similar they are. After accusing her of plagiarism, the Material Girl came up to ask her on stage at one of their concerts, Gaga filled his mouth when he said "NO". But why fight a war that Madonna has won? You really feel threatened by this bizarre, but talented and beloved "chick"? Queen of the scandal and the headlines, everything smells like free advertising, plus the devil knows that old devil. Maybe he just wants a bit of fun and so yell at the "Wannabe" to kiss the ass while singing "She's not me".

And while the party is on the very top, the diva again flirting with new generations teenager dressed as a cheerleader, a somewhat outdated lolita headed rhythmic tables with the chorus of "Give Me All Your Luvin ', a single that will earned criticism for being considered a subject too young with a pretty sappy chorus that makes her look as if possessed by Hanna Montana. Is it a hook thrown generation Bieber? Would you hit the crisis of the 50? Or just wanted to play the music of Benjamin Botton? But live, such criticism has no place, let alone when his majesty has something to say, "Mexico, are as happy as I am to be here?, Let's sing together, I hear," he ordered, and the mandate was fulfilled fully.

Choreographed stage shows its splendor and colorful, the dancers leave with their eroticism to the beat of a percussion group that, like a magic act, descended from heaven to put excitement and spice to the evening. The flashing lights and screens jostle show images reminiscent of Pop Art Back Nicky Minaj plays in the background and it is clear that the rebel MIA was banished for showing his forefinger in the intimate and majestic ceremony halftime of Super Bowl could only have a protagonist. Madonna running around the stage, dancing frenzy, leads his army of dancers and leaves audiences with their mouths open. Old, the hills!

The radio comes on and the screen shows images of his career with fragments of "Lucky Star", "Like a Virgin", "4 Minutes," "Ray of Light" and "Music" that lead to "Turn up the radio" , one of the most festive of you wasted your hard MNDA a little sing with guitar in hand, but to attach to the tender pleading of "Open Your Hart", join hands in a party that is massive and even his son Rocco go dancing on stage.

An acoustic "Masterpiece" puts that resulted calm horse that is his show. The knowing glances do not wait, time to put love above everything and sing with feeling the subject was given a Golden Globe and the title of "fair Streaper" by a burned Elton John. This topic Madonna uses to talk to their fans attending their concerts about brotherhood, respect, tolerance, peace, solidarity, but in Russia it occurred to openly support the gay community, that to which he owes so much and vice versa. The act earned him a defendant in St. Petersburg for 10 million dollars for "encouraging homosexuality." Madonna emerged victorious.

In Mexico also spoke during the whole concert was very warm with the public and allowed to drop tears. Here his speech included the Maya: "We have heard about the Mayan calendar and the end of the world and I do not buy that shit. I spoke with great shamans and was told that this is a new beginning, where we all treat them as human beings. Are you ready for this new era, "he asked and screaming will not wait.

Fragments of the censored "Justify My Love" with scenes in the style of "Erotica", the controversial album that first brought to Mexico, opened the third and androgynous act called "Male / Female" and opens the way to the track most anticipated of the night, "Vogue", one of the most emblematic of Madonna. It rained from his first visit in 93 to this city. Now there is no breast stroke and now this hymn resounds environment without fear because it is in territory "gay friendly", anything goes here, here the "dressed" to impersonate Queen of Pop are treated like celebrities, here there will be no lynching or homophobia to displays of affection between same sex. Here in this little piece of land of this vast territory discriminator, all are equal and have equal rights. And although it seems a commercial for Marcelo Ebrard, is not, is welcome, but we must not forget that the LGBT community is fighting the fight with nails, beatings and killings.

On stage, the exquisite hand of the designer and "enfant terrible" of fashion Jean Paul Gaultier is felt when Madonna carries the iconic corset renovated and designed him in 90 for her "Blonde Ambition". The counter is now a walkway where some dancers perfect their high heels trample and become models. All black and white running her best pose to worship a chameleon woman who sets trends and has become a valuable model to have worn the most prestigious designers in the world. Needless to say that this time the concert madness unleashed to fight public who knows better the many choreographies that have accompanied this song.

With "Candy Shop", "Erotica" and "Human Nature", Madonna does the best he can do and that therefore has yielded: encuerarse. His study "streape tease", it has been used to demonstrate and make activism as the place to visit: has written on his back for the release of Pussy Riot in Russia, the re-election of Obama, the bullyng, the defense of migrants in Europe, why Mexican migrants not a word? And lately showed his butt to raise funds for the victims of Hurricane Sandy, who won for $ 60,000.

But before you shed your clothes, our "cougar" favorite dances seductively with her boyfriend of 24 years, the French dancer Brahim Zaibat overnight that does not detract from the look of him. A torn the piano version of "Like a Virgin" is to stop listening to a choir monumental. The piece that inspired some great talks to Quentin Tarantino in "Reservoir Dogs" and why the Vatican in 1990 boycotted his tour in Italy, as simulated masturbation on a bed, is raising a stir when Madonna decides, for pleasure, show your back and become thanks to "Love Spent" in "Eva" expelled from paradise who laments, but it is seduced while dragging around the stage topless. Not only praying fill stadiums and this tour, but so far this is the least selling album of his career, will give the material girl estimated earnings of 400 million dollars.

Although never cease to exploit the scandal, times have changed. In his first visit to Mexico in the tour "Girlie Show" that promoted "Erotica" in 1993, the most outrageous album of the singer, who also served as a pretext to launch his book "Sex" by Madonna to natural scenes wrapped in BDSM and lesbian sex, Nino communicator Canún devoted a program "What do you think?" to the visitor, where guests, including a priest, were wrested the word to expose arguments why this singer clueless moral not due in the country. Madonna arrived in response donned a sombrero and staged an orgy with all his dancers on stage.

The last act of the show entitled "Redemption" begins with strong claims. "Nobody Knows Me" shows the face of Madonna becoming Hitler, a priest, in military, in a child victim of bullying, then appears an atomic bomb, the crisis, hunger, violence, hatred and death.

Two of the songs from his latest album threatens to end: a futuristic "I'm Addicted" singing dressed in a bright dress shaped armor with which a battle choreography, while "I'm a Sinner" arrives with guitar in hand over buckets / screens that simulate a train, a car, a moving bus traveling through different civilizations while her dancers do not stop jumping and celebrating sin, in the style of your video "Jump".

The end is imminent and suddenly the light comes back on the windows of a temple swamped by a group of church singers who give one of the most memorable moments of the night with the first chords of "Like a Prayer". "They're the best fans in the world, let us sing together," shouted excitedly. While the gospel is felt, calls hands up and applaud 55,000 souls gathered together, some weeping, others jumping with excitement, the most sing so loud that hide the voice of the singer and her backup singers, including his son Rocco.

If it were the end, all the souls would come on and a huge smile on his face, as if they had witnessed a miracle. For overnight there was complicity, empathy and affection between an artist and an audience that has a lot to celebrate. She has rhythm and music to the lives of several generations who has accompanied such an endearing "soundtrack" and on the other side is the public who will not miss the opportunity to thank and give back the services received. Which of these is not a story involving Madonna?

But to close with a flourish this perfect communion, comes out of the blue "Celebration", which is choreographed by a battery of 30 dancers in costumes eighties, huge headphones and illuminated by fluorescent colors bathed screens. In front of them, a woman runs, jumps, dances and has trouble saying goodbye. The Foro Sol is standing, getting to the final minutes of skipping an artist with enormous talent made twin, forget differences, to dream that another world is possible and to believe in miracles. It was certainly a night to remember, where Madonna played all his cards to stop writing, before 55,000 attendees who serve as notaries, that his reign is more alive than ever and there is nobody in the world can take away his crown. It would not be an exaggeration if after this concert, candle catches someone coming home, for now, we can go in peace because the Mass is ended. Long live the Queen!

nice article....except the fact that whoever wrote this referred to Madonna as a "HIM" and "HIS". haha

• 4 weeks later...

There's an article stating that she'll return to Mexico next year to perform. It's unlikely that this is true but I'll post it anyways:

http://www.nuevodia.com.mx/espectaculos/lo-que-viene-para-el-2013/

edit: Oh wait, excuse my nonsense. I think it just implies that Madonna will return to Mexico for a holiday or something idk.

Edited by Guest