México City - 24&25/11/2012

Iconic Fetus

i'm so happy for her!!! i guess i didn't win on icon then :( well it's ok, i'm going to see her for the very first time!!!!!

if i was you i would tweet Guy anyway...in Quebec city he only tweeted IN THE MORNING and i won the tickets only 1 hour before i get to the venue on my way from Ottawa :-S

Thank u very much for all ur answers.i am stayin in polanco.i think i will just go to the stadium to get tickets.i wonder how far it is from polanco.anyway i just hope there r some good aftershow parties anywhere.tomorr in sat i read about toms only.is there anything in the zona rosa? kisses

Thank u very much for all ur answers.i am stayin in polanco.i think i will just go to the stadium to get tickets.i wonder how far it is from polanco.anyway i just hope there r some good aftershow parties anywhere.tomorr in sat i read about toms only.is there anything in the zona rosa? kisses

If you like clubs the best bet is "Living" they have a party after the concert and it will be packed

There's a really good one tomorrow. My email on Facebook is.raul.batiz@gmail.com send me a message and ill send you the invite there

Guest pedrohdi

i'm leaving to mexico city, i will put on twitter tomorrow while being on the show!! see you guys!

Have a blast and come back to tell us everything ;)

translated from spanish with google

Madonna, example of courage for her fans

HEY! • NOVEMBER 24, 2012 - 5:09 AM - SOFIA REYES

Young fans camp out to see it today at Foro Sol, looking to be the first to enter the Foro Sol

Mexico • With very high spirits, despite the inclement cold, difficulties to find a bathroom and scolding from their parents, the young Madonna fans gathered at the Foro Sol for a week to be the first enter today as the doors open place.

From that moment the race began, that according to those who lived this experience years ago at the previous visit of the Queen of Pop, is exhausting.

"You run as hard as you can and if you want after you faint. When you wake up, you're at the concert, "says one of the few girls who despite his young age, spent several days in camp followers of the singer's previous tour, called Sticky & Sweet Tour. This year, Madonna will give two concerts (today and tomorrow) in Mexico City, as part of his tour MDNA. Each of those present came not only with the idea of ​​having a good place, but they are chosen to be in the "triangle", an area in the middle of the stage, where the actress also pays special attention to their fans.

A blanket of ducklings, cigarettes, toilet paper, posters and some messages to the singer of "Vogue" were the elements that accompanied the tents, where young people have stayed under the supervision of three modules police located access outside the Foro Sol 8

Brian, 20, was the first to arrive. Yesterday was the first day when we returned home, after making friends with other children between 17 and 21 years, for a swim.

"The hardest thing has been withstand the cold and hunger but I think everything is worth it for a Dream".

When they talk about what the Queen of Pop, for them, it necessarily refers them to their parents.

"My mom will come after a while, because he loves Madonna," said a 21 year old girl. However, there are cases where, as in the eighties, for adults "means sin, lack of morals, at least for my parents," said the youngest of the group.

"I'm proud that Madonna has not settled in Tel Aviv, she's a very strong and very courageous," said Luis, who claims to be a musician and is learning to play the piano.

The role that Madonna had to break stereotypes, support sexual diversity, anti-war campaigns and their role as mother, actress and producer is recognized even by generating camping and for this day want to be closer of his musical idol.

Keys

Suman miles

-With this new tour MDNA Tour, more than 50 countries and has traveled in Mexico begins its musical step for Latin America.

-Expect tracks like "Girl Gone Wild", "Revolver", "Gang Bang", "Express Yourself", "Vogue", "Human Nature" and "Like a Virgin" during his presentation.

-In this tour has supported causes such as the release of Pussy Riot, raising funds for those affected by Hurricane Sandy and spoke in St. Petersburg for the rights of sexual diversity.

-One of the boys paid more than 10 thousand dollars to be in the VIP area, ensures that not over yet settled.

-For the second concert of the material girl in Mexico, even cities are offered in various areas.

-In honor of the singer, created an Internet radio station, where we talk about music, history and specifics of the singer.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?twu=1?sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A//www.milenio.com/cdb/doc/noticias2011/4b4c54eae9693c757c24008dd502e2bd%23dsq-form-area-718151642

Like a Virgin of our time

Lucy Orozco has studied the life of Madonna.

Photo: File

Madonna is not just a singer, a woman is interested in the social problems of the world

Lucy Orozco

Mexico City (24 November 2012). - If I remember, in 1986 I got a disc of a young woman who was raising powder into pop music. I saw his picture on the cover, I found a girl more or less pretty, but knew his name because it sounded too much here and there, it was that, for almost three decades, take the crown as the Queen of Pop, is say MADONNA.

Then I did the big case is now not only my favorite rocker, but my favorite character. In 1993, Mexico saw the truth and did not understand what caused the anger I saw in the audience. But in 2006, I happened to see her in New York. I do not understand why suddenly interested go to their show, I had no motivation to do so, must have been a random target, ruling that although we always pretend otherwise, and I was suddenly called to a dazzling show, "Confession on the Dance Floor "was so close to her that her daughter Lourdes was sitting in the same row as me.

Actually I left impressed, Madonna, was not only a singer or dancer, or creating a spectacular performance, it was something else, a person interested in the social problems of the world. They left me perplexed his videos in which he showed his well-known jokes politicians, religious leaders, concerned about the prevailing poverty on this planet, from the time the song "Hung Up" was my most effective antidepressant, better than a "prozac" . Stimulated by the inexhaustible energy artist, I became more productive, and I thought I should never give in to adversity.

Madonna contaminate my passion for my more reluctant friends whose age did not understand the music they considered proper to youth. And here I am, years later, in Las Vegas and Mexico seeing again the Queen of Pop on his show "Sticky and Sweet" suspicious and accompanied by my old friends. And now listening at night as if my house was a den "Give it to me" That hit musical was better to take two "prozacs" on the rocks.

As the fire of my fascination was not turned off I went to buy all the DVD's, and studied the life of this singular artist who brings to me unheard talents: sing, dance, act, write stories, films, directs recommend watching your film WE elegant film though perhaps for selected audiences who know some history.

Madonna is many things and I see that is comparable to anyone, not even want to list their large awards and album sales because it would be tedious, which I express in this article is that my admiration grew now that I saw recently in Las Vegas with his show "MDNA TOUR" featuring tomorrow and Sunday in Mexico. I did not think she could outdo herself and did, this show is for many, rather than violent, however I consider it an ode to the imagination. She is able to continue to amaze many generations and what I admire most is his belligerence, until his vulgarity transformed into art, perhaps because that vulgarity is funny and mostly uses it to scandalize the good consciences. Many people do not understand the criticism of religion, but she has grounds to do so: after five years lost his mother and desperately begged God not to take her away, and God did not listen. Perhaps for that reason, all religious symbols should be to stain a pain that comes from childhood and unbelief in tradition.

In this new show has deepened their knowledge in Western culture call, whom she considered intolerant homophobic, racist, classist, and indifferent to pain. His speech shocked more than any politician except Mujica, President of Uruguay.

I end with a quote from her: 'They can not be mine if fans do not want peace, and that he said in Tel Aviv in its first concert of this tour.

Lucy Orozco is a television and film producer and communicologist

I can't see the tweet yet...

I would love to tweet Guy for you and to all the other wonderful South american M fans :-)