México City - 24&25/11/2012

Iconic Fetus

Guest Not4Pussies

Madonna said to BASTA:

"The tour has a lot of story, not to be missed. It's the first time I do something of this nature, where I mix the theme of my album with the story of my music. "

About the Mexican public:

"I realize immediately the nature of their love. I say this show is an incursion of darkness to redemption and has a lot of Latin blood there that was always so present in my career and there is always a surprise in every country I perform. Mexico certainly will not be an exception. "

She also reveals that there is a humanitarian project in the oven and she's already preparing a new musical material for her next album and a project to develop a new movie. The singer has a contract for two more albums, but she says her focus is now fully on MDNA.

miguelito....

Guest Not4Pussies

he started doing it for the US leg of the tour. he did it for every city except LA and NYC at Madison Square Garden

they did the iPad lottery contest for Europe

My body is ready to be there tomorrow, i'm waiting the twitter contest!!!!

tomorrow is the big day, btw, i will be tweeting live, so i will tell ya if there's some changes or surprises.

8.5k tickets left for the second date, but it's not that bad.

imagine the chaos if they do the ipad lottery in brasil. The fans will eat the iPad girl alive.

I can imagine the ones waiting for a month dragging her. Poor thing. :lmao:

:rotfl:

has anybody been notified for the icon contest??

A super mega fan friend of mine in Mexico was waiting for the tweeter contest but Guy hasnt posted anything...:( i hope she can make it at least through the icon contest, she's been waiting for this for so long

Thank u very much for all ur answers.i am stayin in polanco.i think i will just go to the stadium to get tickets.i wonder how far it is from polanco.anyway i just hope there r some good aftershow parties anywhere.tomorr in sat i read about toms only.is there anything in the zona rosa? kisses

well you can take the subway and go to the Foro Sol (Ciudad Deportiva Station), i can't believe that you came from germany for the Queen!

btw, i guess that Oseary is not going to put the twitter contest, is too late tho, maybe the ipad is back.