México City - 24&25/11/2012

Iconic Fetus

Does anyone know what she's doing with her limited down time in Mexico? Visiting Frida Kahlo's house/museum perhaps?

I've always wondered if she's visited the home. Does anyone know?

her kids visited Frida's house in 2008, but not her. (she's been there before)

By the way guys... How the hell work the golden tringle thing here????

I haven't received anything from icon or madonna.com... As far as I know they didn't charge for that place, so I don't know where they are going to take people from.

By the way guys... How the hell work the golden tringle thing here????

I haven't received anything from icon or madonna.com... As far as I know they didn't charge for that place, so I don't know where they are going to take people from.

There is an icon contest

Jairo I am so happy that your time to see Queendonna in the flesh is approaching fast

I hope you savour every moment of it :inlove:/>

I'm SO excited :wow: i'm traveling to Medellín on monday (cuz is my very first time there and i want to know the city). My friends told me that there's insanity in every single corner. Tomorrow i'll open my thread.

Wow Darkphoenix you better have to win that Golden Triangle ticket!! :)

There's stil tickets avaiable @ ticketmaster for sunday, and I am pretty sure there will be ticket available for the tomorrow show directly in the place.

Ok thanks.but i am still in germany so i need to buy them in mex city.where?directly at the stadium or any place where to buy?

You should purchase directly in the stadium, I don't know but you might probably avoid ticketmaster extra charge, which is kinda big (those mother fuckers).

I think there's like 9,000 tickets left for sunday including general admision.

Ok thanks.but i am still in germany so i need to buy them in mex city.where?directly at the stadium or any place where to buy?

What neighborhood are you staying in?

There are Ticketmaster offices in:

Office Depot

Liverpool

Mixup (Movie / Music store)

Liverpool department stores

Gandhi book stores

But yeah, let me know where you're staying and I'll tell you where the nearest ticket master location is.

You should purchase directly in the stadium, I don't know but you might probably avoid ticketmaster extra charge, which is kinda big (those mother fuckers).

So there are like 46,000 sold tickets, thats good. Im sure it will sell more until sunday

Yes, but the Stadium is VERY far from anywhere nice in the city and I wouldn't want to go buy tickets the night of the concert.

Madonna said to BASTA:

"The tour has a lot of story, not to be missed. It's the first time I do something of this nature, where I mix the theme of my album with the story of my music. "

About the Mexican public:

"I realize immediately the nature of their love. I say this show is an incursion of darkness to redemption and has a lot of Latin blood there that was always so present in my career and there is always a surprise in every country I perform. Mexico certainly will not be an exception. "

She also reveals that there is a humanitarian project in the oven and she's already preparing a new musical material for her next album and a project to develop a new movie. The singer has a contract for two more albums, but she says her focus is now fully on MDNA.