México City - 24&25/11/2012

Iconic Fetus

The second show keeps selling, from last saturday to yesterday sold 2.5k tickets.

40k sold from 55k, 8 days left.

and...

1 week to see the Queen, i'm ready to dance my ass off

tumblr_md1cd7XZH51rgp1iko1_500.gif

with this outfit? :ohmy:

You guys, is frezzing in Mexico city and as you all know is an open area.

Do you think Madonna will do the Human Nature / Like a Virgin streep tees part?????

You guys, is frezzing in Mexico city and as you all know is an open area.

Do you think Madonna will do the Human Nature / Like a Virgin streep tees part?????

she better do it!!!

btw, thanks for the advice, iread that we will be at 7° C gooooood, i will take a sweater or maybe a scarf

cartel-madonna-foro-sol-mexico-24-y-25-nomveombre-2012-00.jpg

madonna-world-tour.jpg

The Queen is coming to Mexico City for the third time and Mexico is ready and horny for her, last time she was here with the S&S 4 years ago.

The Foro Sol can afford 55k fans, the first date is sold-out and the second one has sold 38k as now, but i'm pretty sure that it will go sold-out the day before the show.

It's my first time that i will see Mdolla in all her holyness, i'm so nervous and happy!!!

Paul Oaklefond will be the opening act and he better be ready for us with a magical set.

November 24, 2012 - Mexico City, Mexico - Foro Sol: Dark Phoenix, magom, ULIZOS, xnerel

November 25, 2012 - Mexico City, Mexico - Foro Sol: ULIZOS, Dark Phoenix

13 days left to see her!!!!

So glad for you chicos :inlove:

Enjoy!!

^ I missed it too :wow:

The MDNA temporarily covered logo on top of it in particular

Jairo I am so happy that your time to see Queendonna in the flesh is approaching fast

I hope you savour every moment of it :inlove:

I love when she goes to new countries. Last time she was in Chile (another 1st timer) the audience went wild and kept calling her "ídola"...

I still remember that show. It was crazy! now the show is not sold out yet. Gaga was last night and she wasn't able to sold out (40k tickets sold, from 60k available) Actually I am not sure if Madonna can top her two shows in Santiago two years ago, both sold out (60k tickets each one).

Does anyone know what she's doing with her limited down time in Mexico? Visiting Frida Kahlo's house/museum perhaps?

I've always wondered if she's visited the home. Does anyone know?

She's probably staying in her hotel and only drinking bottled water :lol: