México City - 24&25/11/2012

Iconic Fetus

cartel-madonna-foro-sol-mexico-24-y-25-nomveombre-2012-00.jpg

madonna-world-tour.jpg

The Queen is coming to Mexico City for the third time and Mexico is ready and horny for her, last time she was here with the S&S 4 years ago.

The Foro Sol can afford 55k fans, the first date is sold-out and the second one has sold 38k as now, but i'm pretty sure that it will go sold-out the day before the show.

It's my first time that i will see Mdolla in all her holyness, i'm so nervous and happy!!!

Paul Oaklefond will be the opening act and he better be ready for us with a magical set.

November 24, 2012 - Mexico City, Mexico - Foro Sol: Dark Phoenix, magom, ULIZOS, xnerel

November 25, 2012 - Mexico City, Mexico - Foro Sol: ULIZOS, Dark Phoenix

13 days left to see her!!!!

The Foro Sol can afford 55k fans, the first date is sold-out and the second one has sold 38k as now, but i'm pretty sure that it will go sold-out the day before

Hi, how do you know the 38k number? I have been wondering about the amount sold for a long time, hopefully it will sell out

Thanks!

Hi, how do you know the 38k number? I have been wondering about the amount sold for a long time, hopefully it will sell out

Thanks!

if you count the tickets on ticketmaster.com there are 13.6k tickets and then in the General admission area can fill 10k fans, so i'm guessing that at least half of that is sold, so 5k + 13.6 = 18.6k left

55k tickets

- 18.6k unsold

= 37k tickets sold

it's an approach, if you don't understand it send me a DM or ask me in twitter :)

if you count the tickets on ticketmaster.com there are 13.6k tickets and then in the General admission area can fill 10k fans, so i'm guessing that at least half of that is sold, so 5k + 13.6 = 18.6k left

55k tickets

- 18.6k unsold

= 37k tickets sold

it's an approach, if you don't understand it send me a DM or ask me in twitter :)

Ok thanks

The promoter is giving more promo to the Nov 25 show, 16k tickets left, 2k tickets sold in 4 days.

it's coming!!! 11 days left, so anxious, i'm going as Dita.

:laugh::clap:

when i say Dita, i mean: black pants, white shirt, black tie and maybe black gloves??

That would perfectly match the Vogue costume also.

Jenny Rivera is listed next to her...thats odd..i wonder if she will open for her :laugh:

LOL I haven't noticed that OMG that would be awsome.

Honestly, who's the promoter in Mexico? I've seen ZERO promotion in the city, but they spend money on that?

Ocesa is the promoter here in Colombia and they have ads in LED screens in 6 cities all over the country, plus newspapers, YouTube ads and more. (1st show is Sold Out and 2nd date is 85% sold)

Yes promotion in Mexico sux big.

All they care about is the money, and they still think Madonna could fastly sell both dates by her name alone.

Ocesa is the promoter here in Colombia and they have ads in LED screens in 6 cities all over the country, plus newspapers, YouTube ads and more. (1st show is Sold Out and 2nd date is 85% sold)

I've seen NONE of that here. Oh well.

Sure her name sells by itself but people need to know she is coming, i guess they think that the people that will see her have already bought their ticket.