MDNA TOUR - PITTSBURGH

mdna2012

She looks so much better without the pants during this performance! She should just do this from now on! There are only 20 shows left and she keeps changing stuff! She probably felt more comfortable too! It reminds me of the reinvention outfits with the socks and everything. It looks awesome on her incredible body!

[media=]

[/media]

Donations for hurrycane sandy

I have mixed feelings on her asking for $ for HS victims...I know she is half-playing, but it's kinda tacky. If she wanted to do something for the victims, give all or a portion of the proceeds of a show to the Red Cross, or make a personal donation for her mass fortune...don't ask fans to throw loose change at you while you straddle the stage in your bra and panties lamenting over how your ex took you to the cleaner's in your divorce.

Guest Not4Pussies

how do you know she hasn't already made a private donation for the hurricane victims?

it's not madonna's style to put out a press release saying she has donated money

unlike some other artists

An amazing show... Not too much to add from what m.d.n.a. has already said. I have photos and a few videos (I took a video of the speech and a portion of Holiday -- didn't get her "happy dance" though, unfortunately)...

I was in the golden triangle and it was all so overwhelming. I can't believe how close I was to her. She was so luminous and stunning and dynamic! (It's hard to get good photos because she's almost always moving, and I guess my camera just can't handle that ... lol.) Met a few nice people in the pit -- m.d.n.a., I don't know what you looked like, or I probably would have said "hi." I met Guy Oseary, took a picture with Monte Pittman, and shook Paul Oakenfold's hand. (Was Tom Munro there? Or someone else that looked kinda familiar? Maybe he looked like one of her old security guards to me -- I dunno who he was.) For any "yinzer" Pittsburghers, Paul Oakenfold wore a "Steeler Nation" tee shirt, which was kind of a cool touch. I was surprised he was the opener for her here. I'd expect it in a bigger city, sure, but ... I was just slightly disappointed he didn't incorporate any Madonna into his set -- would've been nice for him to use one of his remixes of hers or "Broken" or something. Otherwise, it was fun to dance to while we were waiting. (Speaking of .... does anyone know if Ursaminorjim was at this show?! I vaguely remember him having lived in this general area a long time ago -- and there was a guy dancing like crazy in the pit during Oakenfold's set -- he had a full beard just like Ursaminorjim, and I thought, " ... nah, couldn't be!" I was too afraid to walk up and say something, since he hasn't posted here for so long.)

I'll post what I can later in the week. I know everyone will have moved on to the next show by then, but ... Things are really busy for me at work, and I took a little time off around the concert just so I could attend. (I didn't get home until 2:15 a.m., because I had to drive my friend home afterward.) I'm really tired! I don't know how she does it!

how do you know she hasn't already made a private donation for the hurricane victims?

it's not madonna's style to put out a press release saying she has donated money

Agreed....I thought of that, but if she's going to say anything at all, I just personally feel saying "a proceed of tonight's show profit will be donated to the victim of Hurricane Sandy"...instead of asking for crumbled bills like some truck stop stripper.....plus it just ebbs the flow of the segway from LAV into LS....that's all!

It looks like some people who are attending the midwest concerts continue to slam her online. I never saw so many people writing that her recent shows suck & they will not see her again. She obviously does not give a shit & loves to get certain people pissed off!

great reviews guys! i'm happy that you both enjoyed the show, you were so close!!

And i love the Love Spent video with the fans throwing the money at her, is really amazing, this tour is so much better than the others, i guess that on the level of Blonde Ambition holyness.

i don't like it that some people booed her but whatever, they already paid the ticket, i'm so glad that she's almost over with this series of concerts in the Red States.

thanks for the photos and vids!!

Guest boytoyville

It looks like some people who are attending the midwest concerts continue to slam her online. I never saw so many people writing that her recent shows suck & they will not see her again. She obviously does not give a shit & loves to get certain people pissed off!

Yeah. I don't understand why these people go to Madonna concerts. Do they think she is going to sing Holiday & Lucky Star for 2 hours. People are so stupid. When people freaked out, left, and complained about the tour both nights in St.Paul I took it personally. It was ridiculous. People like you said are being even worse online. However maybe it means Madonna is still doing her job if she is pissing all types of people off. Weren't people are split on the Blonde Ambition tour when it hit America?

Excellent :queenbitch:

Thanks, Hector! Did you have some influence there?! I got it through ICON -- i'm not on Twitter or anything, so I wasn't really aware there were other contests... But it seems you've been a 'golden triangle' angel for folks on this tour. :) You're so sweet!

i don't like it that some people booed her but whatever, they already paid the ticket, i'm so glad that she's almost over with this series of concerts in the Red States.

I get what you're saying -- just for clarity, though, technically Pennsylvania went blue electorally, even if it is only because of a handful of counties. (Allegheny County, in which Pittsburgh is located, went blue.) But your point is well taken -- the majority of the state (which is less densely populated) is red, and she may have drawn from some of those areas.

She handled it well last night -- as m.d.n.a. said. She heard the boos and asked if some voted for Romney, then she said, "That's okay, I love you, too. I love everyone." So she could have been more combative. I heard her say, "Don't be haters now" a couple times -- during Holiday and at another point when she was at the tip of the triangle... So I don't know if that was also in response to political divisions.

The arena was PACKED just before she went on. (I was nervous during Oakenfold, as I may have said, because it still seemed so empty.) But she really had a full house. When I looked around during Like a Prayer, I saw a couple empty seats on the sides -- made me wonder if some people left... putting that together with the boos now, I wonder if those were the people that left... (There were no boos later on when she tried to get us to chant Obama at the beginning of Celebration -- i think it was -- and of course they were wearing the Obama tee shirts for the finale, so ... by that point, maybe the angry folks were over it? Or maybe they'd all left. Whatever -- it was still very full. Just noticed a couple seats together that were empty. Of course, by that point, it was also after midnight, so there could have been some time elements at play, as well.

Guest boytoyville

Thanks, Hector! Did you have some influence there?! I got it through ICON -- i'm not on Twitter or anything, so I wasn't really aware there were other contests... But it seems you've been a 'golden triangle' angel for folks on this tour. :) You're so sweet!

I get what you're saying -- just for clarity, though, technically Pennsylvania went blue electorally, even if it is only because of a handful of counties. (Allegheny County, in which Pittsburgh is located, went blue.) But your point is well taken -- the majority of the state (which is less densely populated) is red, and she may have drawn from some of those areas.

She handled it well last night -- as m.d.n.a. said. She heard the boos and asked if some voted for Romney, then she said, "That's okay, I love you, too. I love everyone." So she could have been more combative. I heard her say, "Don't be haters now" a couple times -- during Holiday and at another point when she was at the tip of the triangle... So I don't know if that was also in response to political divisions.

The arena was PACKED just before she went on. (I was nervous during Oakenfold, as I may have said, because it still seemed so empty.) But she really had a full house. When I looked around during Like a Prayer, I saw a couple empty seats on the sides -- made me wonder if some people left... putting that together with the boos now, I wonder if those were the people that left... (There were no boos later on when she tried to get us to chant Obama at the beginning of Celebration -- i think it was -- and of course they were wearing the Obama tee shirts for the finale, so ... by that point, maybe the angry folks were over it? Or maybe they'd all left. Whatever -- it was still very full. Just noticed a couple seats together that were empty. Of course, by that point, it was also after midnight, so there could have been some time elements at play, as well.

MN went Obama and same reaction was here.

I don't know if it's true, but I read she donated 1 mil to the victims of the Hurricane.

MORE! MORE! MORE!

I can't believe her body has actually been peaking since her mid 40's.

She is a force of nature, I find her incredibly sexy.

There's such an earthy yet Godlike quality about her physicality.

yes Children, THE LAST SUPERSTAR :wow:

When she's gone (a hundred years from now) all pop culture will have left is internet & reality tv trash.

I hope her shows get smaller & more conceptual in the future. Save the hits 4 ur Stadium greatest hits tour Midge!

She still still has 2 many stories 2 tell.. :inlove:

so true. Why should she tell to the public, that she donated the condert incomes from one show ? If you donate, you dont talk about the money. Thats the rule. People trying to find in every step she does negativitiy, which is really silly recently

You know, in years to come we will find out exactly how much charity stuff she has done an neve made a big deal of

Mans she looks fucking stunning