GIVE it 2 ME + Celebration MASHUP added

TRVC

[media=]

[/media]

@ 2:51

Meh. lol

I love Give it 2 Me but this was so odd to add, plus we already had a snippet of it in GGW at the beginning of the show. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that madonna LOVES her Hard Candy album. lol

WHATEVER! I love little changes to the show. keeps it fun and new for us who have seen it live/watched it online a million times.

GO M!!!

I agree that this doesn't really work together. She would be better off combining it with a well-known hit. Luckily, I got pure, unadulterated "Celebration." And that was good enough for me.

I do admire the fact that she is trying to keep it interesting. She is probably bored out of her mind by this point.

Guest Not4Pussies

like i said, i appreciate her mixing things up

but she could have gone with something better like Holiday

you closed your last tour with GI2M!!

This didn't work for me. GI2M doesn't match Celebration enough to be used as a mashup. I wish she would do a medley of Celebration and Holiday with either Holiday leading into Celebration or vice versa. This mashup kind of killed whatever flow Celebration had. The change up worked really well with Love Spent/Like a Virgin, but not here :mellow:

Here's three songs you didn't buy all mixed together. You will like them you bastards!

I think Celebration and Holiday together would have been the obvious choice and would have worked really well and been a great show ender. Obvious? So what?

But this doesn't really work even though I love Hard Candy and GITM is one of my favourite M songs. It's just three songs slung together. Just look at the crowd sitting there. It's not engaging. I'm sure the people close up will love it but generally nah!

Here's three songs you didn't buy all mixed together. You will like them you bastards!

I think Celebration and Holiday together would have been the obvious choice and would have worked really well and been a great show ender. Obvious? So what?

But this doesn't really work even though I love Hard Candy and GITM is one of my favourite M songs. It's just three songs slung together. Just look at the crowd sitting there. It's not engaging. I'm sure the people close up will love it but generally nah!

Celebration and Holiday would've been amazing.

Guest velvetporcelainboy

REPLACE IT M!!! Give it 2 me has sooo much more energy than celabortion lol

Edited by velvetporcelainboy

:inlove:

Give It 2 Me in the GGW (and now Celebration)

She's Not Me in EY

4 Minutes before TUTR

Candy Shop performance

Probably the songs she wanted to release as singles. I remember she wanted Candy Shop as the lead, 4 Minutes would've probabaly been second and GI2M and She's Not Me would've been 3rd and 4th. I don't think she cared much for Miles Away...

Anyway...I wish nothing of HC would've been included on this tour! (I actually really like that album, I just think it doesn't fit the theme of this tour at all!) I think she should've added something from ROL or Music instead and Everybody instead of Holiday.