MDNA Tour- St.Paul

Guest boytoyville

Guest boytoyville

Sorry me review is late. Anyways, finally recovered from the shows over the weekend. Can sum up my whole experience in one phrase "AMAZING SHOW and HORRIBLE AUDIENCE!" This was my first experience seeing her in my home state and I loved how I didn't have to travel to see her this tour but my mom state crowed was shameful.

Night one I won Golden Triangle and she gave me a full on hand touch during Like A Prayer. Never in a million years did I think I would get to touch her! My mom was in the pit with me and loved the show. Her eyes are like a lioness. My Father and Sister saw her touch me from the seatsI gave away to them and were so happy for me. My whole family enjoyed it. It was awesome.

Night two had lower level section tix on side of teh stage. It was a different perspective as I could see more of teh staging of the show from these seats. The production is fab.

Overall I thought this was the most intense Madonna show I have seen to date, I have seen Re-Invention, Confessions, Sticky and Sweet, and now MDNA all twice. This was the most serious subject manor I have seen from her and reminded me a bit of Blonde Ambition. I thought it was her best show to date.

Along with the shitty crowd I had co-workers and clients at the show that did not appreciate it what so ever. I know things like that shouldn't bother me but I feel very connected to Madonna and when people attack her it offends me. There is one client show openly posted on facebook that it was the worst show she had every been to and her, her friends, and family all left after 3 songs. I tried warning her before and that it was going to be intense. She texted me and said it was too emotional for her (she is catholic) and that they were all leaving. It's like where have you been for the last 30 years. She is 40 and husband 50's. you would think that would have gotten the memo by now what she is all about! My boss said she enjoyed the show though and she borught her 18 year old daughter and thought it was cool because she has never seen anything like that before. My friends enjoyed night two but one of my friends was like that was awesome but would have been made if I had to pay 300+ dollars for that (we got our tix half price night two) I was like, "what else is she supposed to do?" lol. He liked it though.

Psycho people- This deserves it's own mention. Umm some bitch tried to push me aside after not getting to the triangle and being at the barrier all night to touch Madonna and I had to block her and protect some nice girl that stood next to me also. She said it was her b-day and to let her through. I told her I didn't care and she didn't wait in a spot all night like we did. She was like 6' 2" and I called her a monster and to stop pushing people around lol. On night two the guy behind me who sat the entire night asked me to sit down. He called me an asshole because I wouldn't and so I told him he needed more cardio so he could stand. lol. Why do people go to concerts when they don't want to be there, How stupid!

Also they need to get the merch together for this tour they ran out of a ton of sizes of shirts and they sold out of the sweatshirt first night and only had small even on night two. The merch people said they could have sold so many more items but didn't have them to sell. I was so pissed when night two I went out to get a drink during Paul Oakenfold with a friend and decided to get another shirt (The white one with the tour pic with Madonna in singlasses). Well he was supposed to watch it when I went to the bathroom and someone stole it when he chatted with a friend for a second and it was the last large in the building. Was so pissed. I was out 40 bucks and couldn't even get another one. i will have to order online.

Favorite Number of the show for me was Human Nature. She finally did that song justice! Hope others who went had fun as well and didn't have to deal with lame crowds, crazy people, or dissapointed concert goers. At least Madonna is steal pissing people off. Maybe that means she still has it. hehe

Sorry me review is late. Anyways, finally recovered from the shows over the weekend. Can sum up my whole experience in one phrase "AMAZING SHOW and HORRIBLE AUDIENCE!" This was my first experience seeing her in my home state and I loved how I didn't have to travel to see her this tour but my mom state crowed was shameful.

Night one I won Golden Triangle and she gave me a full on hand touch during Like A Prayer. Never in a million years did I think I would get to touch her! My mom was in the pit with me and loved the show. Her eyes are like a lioness. My Father and Sister saw her touch me from the seatsI gave away to them and were so happy for me. My whole family enjoyed it. It was awesome.

Night two had lower level section tix on side of teh stage. It was a different perspective as I could see more of teh staging of the show from these seats. The production is fab.

Overall I thought this was the most intense Madonna show I have seen to date, I have seen Re-Invention, Confessions, Sticky and Sweet, and now MDNA all twice. This was the most serious subject manor I have seen from her and reminded me a bit of Blonde Ambition. I thought it was her best show to date.

Along with the shitty crowd I had co-workers and clients at the show that did not appreciate it what so ever. I know things like that shouldn't bother me but I feel very connected to Madonna and when people attack her it offends me. There is one client show openly posted on facebook that it was the worst show she had every been to and her, her friends, and family all left after 3 songs. I tried warning her before and that it was going to be intense. She texted me and said it was too emotional for her (she is catholic) and that they were all leaving. It's like where have you been for the last 30 years. She is 40 and husband 50's. you would think that would have gotten the memo by now what she is all about! My boss said she enjoyed the show though and she borught her 18 year old daughter and thought it was cool because she has never seen anything like that before. My friends enjoyed night two but one of my friends was like that was awesome but would have been made if I had to pay 300+ dollars for that (we got our tix half price night two) I was like, "what else is she supposed to do?" lol. He liked it though.

Psycho people- This deserves it's own mention. Umm some bitch tried to push me aside after not getting to the triangle and being at the barrier all night to touch Madonna and I had to block her and protect some nice girl that stood next to me also. She said it was her b-day and to let her through. I told her I didn't care and she didn't wait in a spot all night like we did. She was like 6' 2" and I called her a monster and to stop pushing people around lol. On night two the guy behind me who sat the entire night asked me to sit down. He called me an asshole because I wouldn't and so I told him he needed more cardio so he could stand. lol. Why do people go to concerts when they don't want to be there, How stupid!

Also they need to get the merch together for this tour they ran out of a ton of sizes of shirts and they sold out of the sweatshirt first night and only had small even on night two. The merch people said they could have sold so many more items but didn't have them to sell. I was so pissed when night two I went out to get a drink during Paul Oakenfold with a friend and decided to get another shirt (The white one with the tour pic with Madonna in singlasses). Well he was supposed to watch it when I went to the bathroom and someone stole it when he chatted with a friend for a second and it was the last large in the building. Was so pissed. I was out 40 bucks and couldn't even get another one. i will have to order online.

Favorite Number of the show for me was Human Nature. She finally did that song justice! Hope others who went had fun as well and didn't have to deal with lame crowds, crazy people, or dissapointed concert goers. At least Madonna is steal pissing people off. Maybe that means she still has it. hehe

Thanks for posting that. I'm always fascinated on how non-fans react to Madonna shows, like friends, co-workers, stupid people who just sit down the whole show, etc. LOL

I'm sorry that the crowded sucked. Apparently, it's the worst crowd of the tour. It's really strange that so many people who are not Madonna fans want to see her live to not enjoy it at all! I will never understand that! It happens every fucking tour! LOL

The only thing I have to say is that I agree about the horrible audience(but in a way in my row it REALLY worked out for me and my boyfriend)

The woman seated next to my boyfriend on left was annoying as fuck and at first we thought she was cool until she interjected herself into our personal conversations OVER AND OVER (before Paul Oakenfold even came on) Then there was the drunk bitch next to me who said she "traded" tickets with someone else and didn't want spill her beer on me,

As already shown by the pictures and videos we had good seats but I'm not going to lie....when these barely fan hags left on each side of us during the final "act" we were so happy that we got to stretch out!