MDNA Tour- St.Paul

Guest boytoyville

[media=]

[/media]

To be honest, I don't like this mash-up with GI2M. The melody of GI2M doesn't fit the music of Celebration. In the chorus, it sounds like 2 songs are playing at the same time, not like a good mash-up.

I hope she improves the mix. Love Spent was changed multiple times and now it sounds amazing, so I have hope she will do the same now with Celebration/GI2M.

To be honest, I don't like this mash-up with GI2M. The melody of GI2M doesn't fit the music of Celebration. In the chorus, it sounds like 2 songs are playing at the same time, not like a good mash-up.

I hope she improves the mix. Love Spent was changed multiple times and now it sounds amazing, so I have hope she will do the same now with Celebration/GI2M.

I agree, and truly, THIS is where Holiday should be added if at all. It's a casual fan favorite and the audience would love it....Holiday/Celebration is an obvious mix (done w Celebration as the lead as opposed to the lackluster 2009 version seen on S&S Round 2)....

Guest Not4Pussies

Im all for her changing it up, but come on, of all the songs she could mix Celebration with she chooses the song that she closed her last tour with? This was the perfect opportunity to mix Holiday with Celebration since she dropped Holiday from setlist.

Im all for her changing it up, but come on, of all the songs she could mix Celebration with she chooses the song that she closed her last tour with? This was the perfect opportunity to mix Holiday with Celebration since she dropped Holiday from setlist.

I'm sorry but they need Stuart Price for that! He is the best ... Lucky Start/Hung Up was amazing!

Hola!!!

Guest Not4Pussies

I'm sorry but they need Stuart Price for that! He is the best ... Lucky Start/Hung Up was amazing!

Hola!!!

hola nice seeing you Fri nite for a bit.

have fun in NYC. jealous, very much.

Well, hes' responsible for the horrible RIT karaoke versions of Vogue and LAP. I love this new musical director/band she has, finally a REAL band like in the past.

mmmmm I loved every moment of Vogue and LAP on the RIT lolololololol