MDNA Tour- St.Paul

Guest boytoyville

Guest boytoyville

So, so excited just got tix for Nov.3rd and already had tix for Nov. 4th. Got upper level tix for my mom and I for the 3rd but entered for the pit contest. I would just die if I got in. My mom last saw her when she was last in MN back in 87. My parents are the reason I love her and they forced me to see Evita as a kid and fell in love with her. They always played her music around the house. Night two in row 15 on the side of the catwalk on lower level. Anybody else going from here?

I wanted to swing one of these shows in addition to my Detroit show but my schedule won't allow it. I have a couple friends going and they're beyond riled up -- they've never seen her live and are hyped.

So, so excited just got tix for Nov.3rd and already had tix for Nov. 4th. Got upper level tix for my mom and I for the 3rd but entered for the pit contest. I would just die if I got in. My mom last saw her when she was last in MN back in 87. My parents are the reason I love her and they forced me to see Evita as a kid and fell in love with her. They always played her music around the house. Night two in row 15 on the side of the catwalk on lower level. Anybody else going from here?

:inlove: Sweet story. Hope you guys get pit tickets.

Guest boytoyville

OMG I ended up winning GT tix. I can't believe it. Won through ICON. I never expected to get such an opportunity. This will be a once in a lifetime experience. WOW! So exicted for tomorrow!

I was saying I love to read everyone's experiences. But, I had to write and say I won pit tickets....can't believe it!!!!!! So excited! It's appropriate it's here in St. Paul since I saw her here during Virgin and Who's That Girl tours. I already saw the show at Yankee Stadium....but from pretty far away...still in shock.

from facebook

Yes the rumors are true, Madonna rehearsed a full give it to me/celebration mash up in St. Paul! Can't wait to see the performance tonight!

I love that she is changing shit up!!! So exciting.

So let me get this straight...she hasn't done "Holiday" since when? And is she still doing "Love Spent"?

"Holiday" apparently was last heard in Los Angeles (Oct. 10-11).

RE "Love Spent"- that one review had it as part of the St. Louis show- not sure about Kansas City, but there's video if it from Dallas, Houston and New Orleans.

so, it seems that Give it 2 me wasnt performed tonight, but maybe shes rehearsing and add this later, maybe for Latin Americaor NY and Miami.

edit: i just asked a fan in twitter who attend the show and he say that she perform Give it 2 Celebration o.O

let me find videos or more proofs.

Edited by Dark Phoenix

Hey everyone! I need some help ASAP!

I'm so fucking excited to see the queen for the first time. We originally tried for seats on the

11/3 show but that was gone in an instant! Then we managed to get "okay" seats from the highest priced tickets for the 11/4 show and then about a month ago after we kept checking ticketmaster we found center section...row 12 seats and ticketmaster let us exchange because the tickets were still the same price....just better seats.

I was 6 years old the last time she stopped here and now I'm 32. SO EXCITED!!! And we only live 30 minutes walking distance from Xcel Energy Center so we decided to walk it because it's probably just as fast as calling a Taxi or waiting for a bus.

ANYWAY...I NEED ADVICE!

I want to take pictures of her(with the flash off of course) but I'm scared if I bring my digital camera it will be confiscated(and possibly not returned) or worse yet we will be booted from the concert! We have shitty 2.0 megapixel phone cameras we can take pics with but I'd much rather take pictures for my own personal memories with our 6.0 digital camera...but I worry it will be confiscated and that we will be kicked out of the concert if it is noticed by security which means $800 in concert tickets down the drain and a stolen $125 digital camera.

What should I do?

Hey everyone! I need some help ASAP!

I'm so fucking excited to see the queen for the first time. We originally tried for seats on the

11/3 show but that was gone in an instant! Then we managed to get "okay" seats from the highest priced tickets for the 11/4 show and then about a month ago after we kept checking ticketmaster we found center section...row 12 seats and ticketmaster let us exchange because the tickets were still the same price....just better seats.

I was 6 years old the last time she stopped here and now I'm 32. SO EXCITED!!! And we only live 30 minutes walking distance from Xcel Energy Center so we decided to walk it because it's probably just as fast as calling a Taxi or waiting for a bus.

ANYWAY...I NEED ADVICE!

I want to take pictures of her(with the flash off of course) but I'm scared if I bring my digital camera it will be confiscated(and possibly not returned) or worse yet we will be booted from the concert! We have shitty 2.0 megapixel phone cameras we can take pics with but I'd much rather take pictures for my own personal memories with our 6.0 digital camera...but I worry it will be confiscated and that we will be kicked out of the concert if it is noticed by security which means $800 in concert tickets down the drain and a stolen $125 digital camera.

What should I do?

As long as it's a simple point and shoot camera that doesn't have a large fancy zoom lens no one is going to care.

As long as it's a simple point and shoot camera that doesn't have a large fancy zoom lens no one is going to care.

it's this: camera-inhand.jpg

I just worry about getting "frisked" for it during admission. :mellow:

If I can get it in I will attach it to my leg right under my nutsack. I don't want my camera taken away and even worse I'm worried If I try to sneak it in I will be fucked and be denied entry.

Edited by secretgarden81

Agreed. In 2006, I basically walked right into the Confessions Tour (Las Vegas) with my Canon digital camera and security didn't even blink an eye. Granted, it fit in my pocket but they felt it when they frisked me and didn't say shit.

With the advent of iPhones and 8 megapixel cameras in other mobile devices, I don't think there is much security can do.

Agreed. In 2006, I basically walked right into the Confessions Tour (Las Vegas) with my Canon digital camera and security didn't even blink an eye. Granted, it fit in my pocket but they felt it when they frisked me and didn't say shit.

With the advent of iPhones and 8 megapixel cameras in other mobile devices, I don't think there is much security can do.

The picture I posted didn't show up but it is a canon powershot a540. If i tape it to my leg under my sack would I be able to get it in or should I not even try to "hide it"? I worry If I try to hide it they will deny me entry or something.