Did a dancer just get the boot from tour?

Guest Not4Pussies

Guest Not4Pussies

This was posted by my future lover Kupono on Twitter

Aloha 'Oe @lilou_officiel : ( Until next time HABiBi حَبيبي #MDNA #tourDRAMA #inshaALLAH

He Is talking about the dancer with glasses who is very good friends with Brahim. Wonder what happened.

Remember when she had dancers who were actually interesting and had personality?

Missing dem Cloud. Miss Prissy, Jason, "lucky to be on dis ert" girl days.

This new batch are so boring.

just looked to see if he had facebook, and yes indeed.. this is what he said an hour ago..

MEKTOUB

dans la vie faut faire des choix,

Chez certains ca peut heurter, enervé, imcompris, rejouir...

l'important c'est ce qu'il y a ds le coeur.

JRENTRE FI DAR

translation?

MEKTOUB in life must make choices, in some ca may strike, angry, imcompris, celebrate... the important thing is that there is a ds the heart.

JRENTRE FI DAR

Remember when she had dancers who were actually interesting and had personality?

funny-sexy-fail-sweater-pink-dude.jpg

Adrien and Kupono are my favorites

and Chaz is great too.

and all of her female dancers on this tour are gorgeous

I used to love Kupono, but he is not friendly at all! Chaz and Derrel are very friendly and super good!!!

oh, those times when i could name a couple of dancers from Madonna. Nowadays they are all a bunch of bodies.

Speaking of dancers ........................ :rotfl:

I would say the total opposite, these dancers seem a cool bunch, the ones you mentioned were like needy kids (from what we can see knowing absolutely nothing about them :lmao:)

I would say the total opposite, these dancers seem a cool bunch, the ones you mentioned were like needy kids (from what we can see knowing absolutely nothing about them :lmao:)

girl Madonna hated miss prissy thats why she didn't even make it past the promo tour

cloud liked the spotlight too much...so annoying. he literally wanted to push disco madonna off the stage during music

OK any news ? what happened?

Maybe he wanted to join the Pokemon Crew battle again. I read something about it. He is part of that group with Brahim.

They hired a HOT new dancer a month ago, so maybe it wasn't a big drama..

Remember when that stupid dancer left Kylie's Show Girl Tour because it was "too gay" for his religious feelings? HAHAHAHA.

Let's hail Madonna for filming Truth or Dare, the very first Reality Show. Big Brother pales in comparison!