Detroit, MI - 11/8/2012

iasonas

Joan looks pressed as fuck hahahaha i love her, i'm sure that Madonna try it to give her best last night for her father.

THanks for the asnwer LCD and i loved your review Sloane!!! amazing vids from Love Spent as well.

Where did Tony go during this song? In LAP, he's on Joan's left, but he's not there during LS. Maybe he was behind the cameraman? Incidentally, it looks like he's singing along during LAP :)

I'm not sure if the other people with Paula and Jennifer were family or just friends but they all stayed together in a group the whole night. It was mentioned she had a cousin there too (I over heard Tony telling someone that in line at the bar lol) so that might be who the guy with the light eyes is?

I'm not sure if the other people with Paula and Jennifer were family or just friends but they all stayed together in a group the whole night. It was mentioned she had a cousin there too (I over heard Tony telling someone that in line at the bar lol) so that might be who the guy with the light eyes is?

Was Tony drinking? :lol: What else did he say? They should've given her parents some earplugs, the sound was much louder this tour than in the past. There was an interview Joan did in the last couple of years and I thought she had had a facelift since she looked younger and now people seem to think she had fillers :lol: Maybe she did.

It doesn't look like Mario was there (at least in that picture).

^Funny you mention that -- there were some event staff walking around the floor sections offering ear plugs to people really early in the night. They ran out pretty quick from what I could tell, so Tony and Joan probably missed that boat.

Tony was behind me in the bar line so I don't know what he ordered! :lol: I was trying to eavesdrop but it was really loud. It was a bar located in the back off the floor section and there was a hallway leading off from that which was marked with signs reading "dressing rooms" "hair and makeup" and "tour management" and stuff.

Guest Pud Whacker

kxDIH.gif

LOLOL.... Joan is all like..."WTF, I thought this girl grew outta this shit..."

Love it, beautiful moment. I am sure Joan really does respect her stepdaughter's longevity in the business and her resilliance against the ongoing harsh criticism she endures.

this is marvelous!!! i love joan!!!

Guest FrozenEyes

Yeah I'd say it was sold out for sure! My 2nd time seeing her this tour. Really glad CUBB could go. She didn't talk as much as she did in Chicago, but definitely didn't take away from the experience.

Now was GI2M included in Celebration originally because I don't remember that??? But I realized during the show there was a lot I missed the first time, just because there's so much to take in. Another great show!

Yeah I'd say it was sold out for sure! My 2nd time seeing her this tour. Really glad CUBB could go. She didn't talk as much as she did in Chicago, but definitely didn't take away from the experience.

Now was GI2M included in Celebration originally because I don't remember that??? But I realized during the show there was a lot I missed the first time, just because there's so much to take in. Another great show!

I think CUBB was being facetious :)

She added GI2M a couple of weeks ago, so you're not going crazy :)

kxDIH.gif

:rotfl:

Poor Housekeeper Joan. She should consider herself lucky that she found her way into Chrysler engineer Silvio's bed after Madonna the First. She's the real life wicked stepmother.

One question, did Joan raised Madonna ? What kind of relationship do both women have?

Per Randy Tarabborelli and Andrew Morton there was always some sort of tension between the two. An episode is recounted when Madonna at age 13 was slapped by Joan till her nose started bleeding because she complained about all the sisters having to wear the same clothes that Joan used to sew from dismissed drapes. That's the kind of relationship.