MDNA DALLAS OCT 21!!!

Guest ditaluver

Guest ditaluver

Ditapreggo - I had an early flight to catch :( I was so hoping I'd see you at the first show since we all woulda had time, but alas twas not meant to be...

I am so glad you got to experience the show though. I was worried FOR YOU :lol:

awww well there is next time!!!! im hoping there is a next time!!!

i was worried too but man what a night! all those tweets paid off...and cause of that...omg like 5-6 diff people came up to me...asking if i was ditaluver

it was kind of weird but fun! LOL

i stood out!!!! just wish i had moved closer to the stage when she was talking...but i was just hanging back. loving every second of it

So happy reading about all of you having a wonderful time in Dallas. Ditaluver, Miguel, Chellehighness and everyone else posting here. Chellehighness, love the photo Guy tweeted of you and your Mum and Ditaluver you baby has already been exposed to a fantastic live concert ! Lucky little baby.

awww well there is next time!!!! im hoping there is a next time!!!

i was worried too but man what a night! all those tweets paid off...and cause of that...omg like 5-6 diff people came up to me...asking if i was ditaluver

it was kind of weird but fun! LOL

i stood out!!!! just wish i had moved closer to the stage when she was talking...but i was just hanging back. loving every second of it

Sorry if I freaked you out! I saw your pic here and then I saw you, and wanted to say hello! Congrats again :-)

Congrats to everyone here who got into the GT

I was so thrilled everything worked out from the situation on Saturday, and Love Spent is an incredible addition to the setlist! It completes that scene so well, since it was the only MDNA-less section.

It was clear that she was singing live last night, an even through a few struggles here and there, I thought her voice sounded better than in Boston. Particularly in Masterpiece and TUTR.

I hope everyone enjoyed the crazy amazing-ness that is the MDNA Tour. Such a great time to be a Madonna fan! :-)

Guest ditaluver

wait did i see you in the tunnel thing going inside the arena??

im sorry if i was awkward....i couldnt hear shit and u said ur name and i didnt really understand it. i was in just a silly whirlwind..i didnt know what to do LOL. you didnt freak me out at ALL!!

wait did i see you in the tunnel thing going inside the arena??

im sorry if i was awkward....i couldnt hear shit and u said ur name and i didnt really understand it. i was in just a silly whirlwind..i didnt know what to do LOL. you didnt freak me out at ALL!!

Yeah, that was me ;-) I was wearing the Blond Ambition t-shirt. And i was kinda in a whirlwind, too. I totally understand!

I'm glad you got to go see it from the GT!

regarding her being pulled down. it happened right in front of me. of course i didnt get photographic evidence of this as I had no idea wtf was going on lol

but she bent down like 2 people away from me to shake hands, lunatic grabs her hand. im not sure if she was just trying to slap hands..and he wanted to hold hands, but she came crashing down and that guy fucking bolted...which leads me to believe he did it on purpose. that guy totally got away, out of the triangle and security blamed it on another poor fan next to me..and he was crying saying IT WASNT ME...IT WASNT MEEEE..

Here's that asshole pulling M down and security blaming some other guy @ 6:11

[media=]

[/media]

Just in case anyone hasn't seen this video, one of my faves from MDNA Tour thus far, I had at least 4.5 orgasms watching this...

[media=]

[/media]

OMFG anyone know if someone from here made this? we need more videos of whoever taped this. my god! :)

Just in case anyone hasn't seen this video, one of my faves from MDNA Tour thus far, I had at least 4.5 orgasms watching this...

This was my exact view for Boston. Isle seat row 3 from the side section next to the end of the catwalk! It was amazing!

[media=]

[/media]

wow this is THE best video I have seen since the tour began. Does this bloke have more?