MDNA DALLAS OCT 21!!!

Guest ditaluver

Guest ditaluver

nooooo not the guy here!!!!

he wouldnt have acted like that!

when i saw guy he was asking some chick why the fuck she brought a sex book with her. and was like USE YOUR HEAD. do you actually think shes gonna stop the show and sign this?? and i was like HEY when shes done stomping apples she can come rub my belly

Allesandro is the bodyguard who circles the triangle, who's hot and who was featured in the turn up the radio video...yes he's a snob and looks confused as to what the hell just happened. The other guy (security for the venue) had no idea it even happened. He was daydreaming :lol:

Well I'm going to think that Guy is slightly confirming Love Spent as the final single...let's hope it's a double release with gang bang as a live video just being thrown out there for another dance #1 ...!

SOMEONE PLEASE ASK GUY IF THEY'RE MAKING A DOCUMENTARY FOR THIS TOUR

They're probably not & it will be such a missed opportunity given how controversial this tour has turned out to be.

THANK YOU

I need a documentary for this as well. pussy riot, marine le pen, those hypocrites who somehow were "fans" and don't agree with her guns at her tour. and so on..

please someone do ask! :)

WHAT A WEEKEND! Talk about being at the right place at the right time! Like i mentioned earlier met one of M's Tour Crew and got hooked up with a Pass to Sundays show! Thank God cus i was so depressed after Saturdays cancellation! The Show was INCREDIBLE. Pictures & Youtube do this show NO JUSTICE. The Costumes look alot better in person, The lighting & Sound are just at another level. Those that have not seen it are gonna LUV it! And for you South American fans... A little birdie told me M is seriously considering doing another "paris olympia club" type of thing there during her stop!

This was my view all night :)

29412_445229882189477_1348345049_n.jpg

wow!!! wonderfull!! happy for you..and jealous... not talikng about the other things, tech elements are of another level, planet universe, aren't they??.... i ask myself "critics" bashing the show what write about the others....

Words can't express how happy I am that the Dallas Girls made it into the pit - Ditapreggers, Cristela and of course the immortal import Chelle... Chelle, you are an honorary Dallas Girl now!

First a cancellation then one of the best nights ever! What an emotional weekend :lmao: Can you imagine Ditapreggers hormone spikes during this weekend :rotfl:

nooooo not the guy here!!!!

he wouldnt have acted like that!

when i saw guy he was asking some chick why the fuck she brought a sex book with her. and was like USE YOUR HEAD. do you actually think shes gonna stop the show and sign this?? and i was like HEY when shes done stomping apples she can come rub my belly

:laugh: :laugh:

regarding her being pulled down. it happened right in front of me. of course i didnt get photographic evidence of this as I had no idea wtf was going on lol

but she bent down like 2 people away from me to shake hands, lunatic grabs her hand. im not sure if she was just trying to slap hands..and he wanted to hold hands, but she came crashing down and that guy fucking bolted...which leads me to believe he did it on purpose. that guy totally got away, out of the triangle and security blamed it on another poor fan next to me..and he was crying saying IT WASNT ME...IT WASNT MEEEE..

i felt totaly bad for the poor kid but once security had it in their head...off they went with this poor guy. however I will say, before the show started, I heard this poor guy say "BRITNEY is my #1...MADONNA is my #2, GAGA is my 3rd"

he needed to go - his priorities were all fucked up LOL

That's awful! You should tweet Guy O about this.

Guest Not4Pussies

SOMEONE PLEASE ASK GUY IF THEY'RE MAKING A DOCUMENTARY FOR THIS TOUR

They're probably not & it will be such a missed opportunity given how controversial this tour has turned out to be.

if they're making a documentary we would know by now no?

no one has reported of cameras following her around. that we know

Guest Not4Pussies

oh yes and forgot to say, my friend Sal, asked Guy about any future singles and he said Love Spent most definitely around xmas time!

oh yes, please let this happen. im happy with either Gang Bang or Love Spent as singles.

imagine a video, similar to the MDNA performance?

WHAT A WEEKEND! Talk about being at the right place at the right time! Like i mentioned earlier met one of M's Tour Crew and got hooked up with a Pass to Sundays show! Thank God cus i was so depressed after Saturdays cancellation! The Show was INCREDIBLE. Pictures & Youtube do this show NO JUSTICE. The Costumes look alot better in person, The lighting & Sound are just at another level. Those that have not seen it are gonna LUV it! And for you South American fans... A little birdie told me M is seriously considering doing another "paris olympia club" type of thing there during her stop!

This was my view all night :)

29412_445229882189477_1348345049_n.jpg

So Chic!

You can make a joke if you want :) Why do you need my permission? I'm all about helping you feel better about yourself! And that's the only way you know how :inlove:

I don't do it for that reason. I swear on all that is dear to me.