Madonna Cancels Dallas Show for Oct 20th

svperstar

GUY OSEARY HAS SAVED MY SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got an DM - Im getting a ticket!!!! xoxoxox!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE IT!

now i cant fucking go back to sleep!!!!!!!!!!! im about to piss my old lady panties

I just got a DM, too!!! :D :D I was starting to lose hope!

Guest ditaluver

yeah well i cant believe he messaged at 2 am hahaha i cant sleep now. i heard the ding on my phone..half asleep i thought..i better check this....i stumbled to my closet with my eyes half cracked trying to read his message and my heart was going bizerk.

i emailed back and got the official confirmation. i should calm down but noooo here i am lol

What's Neguin story??? If he's not replacing Brahim...he's an additional dancer? Has he made it onstage yet?

yeah well i cant believe he messaged at 2 am hahaha i cant sleep now. i heard the ding on my phone..half asleep i thought..i better check this....i stumbled to my closet with my eyes half cracked trying to read his message and my heart was going bizerk.

i emailed back and got the official confirmation. i should calm down but noooo here i am lol

I've been checking my phone constantly since last night. I couldn't even sleep last night because I didn't want to miss the ding from an email. lol

GUY OSEARY HAS SAVED MY SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got an DM - Im getting a ticket!!!! xoxoxox!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE IT!

now i cant fucking go back to sleep!!!!!!!!!!! im about to piss my old lady panties

I just got a DM, too!!! :D :D I was starting to lose hope!

:queenbitch:

Guest ditaluver

I've been checking my phone constantly since last night. I couldn't even sleep last night because I didn't want to miss the ding from an email. lol

i actually changed my ding to some annoying legend of zelda ringtone..thats loud and u cant ignore. hahaha

i got a pair. my sister is in for a real treat. first of all we've seen the last 5 tours together. its our tradition as sisters to see at least 1 show per tour. sat was it...and all day yesterday i told her i was tweeting m's mgr in hopes of a miracle. i did it all through dinner last night - to her annoyance...but anyway, she has no clue about the triangle. i told her it was just random seats he gives out. so now she'll really be surprised. this will be her first time seeing her this close!

i actually changed my ding to some annoying legend of zelda ringtone..thats loud and u cant ignore. hahaha

i got a pair. my sister is in for a real treat. first of all we've seen the last 5 tours together. its our tradition as sisters to see at least 1 show per tour. sat was it...and all day yesterday i told her i was tweeting m's mgr in hopes of a miracle. i did it all through dinner last night - to her annoyance...but anyway, she has no clue about the triangle. i told her it was just random seats he gives out. so now she'll really be surprised. this will be her first time seeing her this close!

I'm taking my teenage cousin, she is like a sister to me :) her mother and I have raised her to love Madonna. She will now see a real STAR on stage. :D

Guest boytoyville

So exicted the tour is resuming but still worried if she goes back too soon she will cancel more shows and I don't want her to cancel her St. Paul shows!

this has gone to be the most thrilling date!!! so happy for dita and cristela!!! you deserve it!!! and hope for everyone else they can get tickets too!!!

how will be her humour & form in this concert???

after having been the only non australian Mnationer ( :angry: ) not seeing her in GT i am dreaming every night about beeing on the MSG GT, alternating one night i am a total fool and all the other audience stay away from me embarassed, the other night i'm in total awe, 12.51 mode and madonna points the mic to me and i'm mute open mouth

Edited by Guest

Don't get the Australians started :lol: It won't ever end. :chuckle: I reckon if she releases any kind of tour DVD it will be great so those who aren't fortunate enough to see Madonna live for MDNA at least have that.