Madonna Cancels Dallas Show for Oct 20th

svperstar

Well this blows. I was in Houston all night at the Louis CK show and as I was driving back I checked my email hoping that I had won pit tickets but instead I see the cancellation notification in big fat bold letters. Not gonna lie, my heart automatically sunk not only because I was so excited for this specific show but because I thought something worse happened to Madonna that caused this cancellation...I handed my phone to my friend so he could read the rest of the e-mail because I didn't wanna know haha I'm such a fucking drama queen.

Anyways, I am pretty bummed out about the cancellation. I'm going to tweet Guy all day in hopes of winning GT for Sunday since I don't have tickets for that show. Any help from Madonnanation would be amazing. My twitter is @blankette :cries:

I am gonna be selfish and say that I hope she cancels the second Dallas show and just does Houston..yes I Said it,,

It would be the most logical thing to do but if she performs Sunday, it will still be 3 days before the next show....so I hope the Houston shows will go on.

Guest ditaluver

It sucks monkey ass, hope she does tomorrow's show, or this trip would've been for nothing :(

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope she can do it too! Id hate to see you travel so far....im praying for a MIRACLE!

Guest ditaluver

Thanks babe, dunno what to do today, went to the state fair yesterday and ate a footlong corndog that was bigger than my car

wow did you see big tex go up in flames??? LOL i fukcing love corn dogs!

Guest ditaluver

omfg thats not funny but fuckng hilarious!!!!! I cant believe you witnessed it!!!!

u guys im still over here beggin on twitter. ugh!

Guys I had the best the best time yesterday despite hearing the news that she cancelled, went out with the dancers, met the band and Monte. They were saying that the air in Denver really messed everyone up, apparently M was great after the show in Phoenix but complained during Denver, some of the dancers are sick and Monte said he was feeling like he had the flu.

Montes doing a free show at the Hardrock cafe later so we can all go and cry into our drinks there

How did u manage to hang out with the dancers & the band?

I'm here guys! Back in the place that spawned me. I'm disappointed about not seeing night 1 but these things happen - they've happened on other tours and I'm sure they will happen again. I'm looking forward to night 2 with my 2 hot friends one of which is Cristela!!

Happy birthday Chelle and I will look for you tomorrow!!