Madonna Cancels Dallas Show for Oct 20th

svperstar

Hey LCD, What time are you heading down to the show bc I was wondering about traffic and parking at Joe Louis. I believe this is the first time since Virgin Tour she's not playing The Palace. I would prefer The Palace cuz it's closer and don't look forward to going downtown but Joe Louis you can probably see her better. I'm just wondering what's the best time to be downtown in time to buy T-shirts, etc, cuz not sure if I should just take the whole day off from work.

Hey LCD, What time are you heading down to the show bc I was wondering about traffic and parking at Joe Louis. I believe this is the first time since Virgin Tour she's not playing The Palace. I would prefer The Palace cuz it's closer and don't look forward to going downtown but Joe Louis you can probably see her better. I'm just wondering what's the best time to be downtown in time to buy T-shirts, etc, cuz not sure if I should just take the whole day off from work.

She played at Ford Field in 2008. Go to Greektown for parking. Plenty of free parking in the structure. And then you can take the people mover. Let's start a new thread for Detroit!

Hey Sloane, I headed downtown to see her at Ford Field for Sticky & Sweet and it wasn't bad. There won't be any football, hockey or baseball traffic that night so that helps. I'd get down there early evening, park at one of the lots or garages nearby, etc. You could even do a local bar or place for dinner and take the People Mover over or one of the bar shuttles. If you want more info just message me, since I don't want to hijack the Dallas thread .. they have enough bad stuff going on :(

Edit: what jasonakos said! Lol.

Guest ditaluver

I just got an email saying it was postponed. My god what a mess. Just give me my money back :lol:

was it from ticketmaster? cause my email from them says CANCELLED and refunds will be issued

if anyone from Mnation could tweet guy on my behalf again, would be greatly appreciated. would still love to go to sundays show

im obviously devestated

snapback.pngmtzlplk, on 19 October 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

wow this is pretty rare... 1st time cancellation due to throat prob right?

get well soon M

no, she cancelled some for blond ambition. remember the doctor throat scene?

She also cancelled a date in NJ for DWT. It happens. I'm SUPER bummed right now! I've had to completely rework my Sunday night show to accomodate the 2 other people I was going with on Saturday. I may have 3 tix available for the show to sell now.

Would you believe I forgot about the damn People Mover lol thnx guys. I'll message you closer to the show. Yes let's start a Detroit thread please! For some reason I don't have the 'start new thread' button. I really wish MNation would, uhm, fix that.

Sorry for the fans in Dallas

was it from ticketmaster? cause my email from them says CANCELLED and refunds will be issued

if anyone from Mnation could tweet guy on my behalf again, would be greatly appreciated. would still love to go to sundays show

im obviously devestated

No from stupid Stubhub. Fucking hell. I emailed their ass right back though, I was like "the show is CANCELLED. I need a refund stat." :lol:

Guest ditaluver

i feel bad for those people who bought tix off ebay, etc. not only did those sellers get their money...they are getting their money back too!@

WTF

i feel bad for those people who bought tix off ebay, etc. not only did those sellers get their money...they are getting their money back too!@

WTF

oh damn that is messed up! wtf is right

Guest ditaluver

im just so devestated i cant even believe it

i mean, all i wanted was for my little bebe to go to the show and now, it wont happen unless guy gives me tickets. im just so UGH!

:( i cant even travel to see her. this totally sucks!!!!

im just so devestated i cant even believe it

i mean, all i wanted was for my little bebe to go to the show and now, it wont happen unless guy gives me tickets. im just so UGH!

:( i cant even travel to see her. this totally sucks!!!!

What's your Twitter account?

I do not have a twitter account but could all members here who do have, please tweet Guy O on behalf of all here who have missed out due to the cancellation. I think maybe if he is bombarded with tweets from Madonnanation members, he will give GT tickets to the wonderful fans here. Feel so sorry for you. I know I would be devastated too. Have my fingers crossed that you will get tickets for the night after.

same its very disheartening and my immediate thoughts when out to chelle, its her birthday :(

Its so sad, but chelle has tweeted she is out with the tour crew! Thank god after flying all that way. She only just found out she got into the GT on her B'day too. Theres always a silver lining :)