Madonna Cancels Dallas Show for Oct 20th

svperstar

Woman is pushing herself a lot with this tour, so maybe she just needed a lengthier break. But, if she does have laryngitis, hope she feels fine for tonight's show.

I thought about that as well. What if she's just over it and needs rest. So she told them to make shit up or whatever.

Guest Not4Pussies

You see Miguel, I told you to come to LA! Best of luck to everyone for tomorrow. Hope she feels better and can do the show tomorrow nite. By the way, is she in Dallas right now or still in Denver or does she fly back to LA between these city stops. Oh and Chelle, did u hang out with Adrien and Kupono? Tell us more!

Guest Not4Pussies

I do.believe she she is sick. If you watch the Denver YouTube videos her voice sounds different. And some of the dancers have posted pics of themsleves in hospital.

What a shame. I hope y'all get to the 2nd night instead.

Poor Madge. There are some horrible bugs going around at the moment. I was loaded with the flu myself recently. I did notice that the last few dates she seemed to be lipping to a pre recorded EY and has the audience sing the majority of LAP. Poor thing needs a rest. It must feel like she's been on tour forever at this point.

I am gonna be selfish and say that I hope she cancels the second Dallas show and just does Houston..yes I Said it,,

I am going to both Houston shows as well Dallas. So if she does cancel tomorrow's show as well, I'll be looking for you! >;-)

She should reschedule.It really sucks for the show to cancelled completely.

Yeah. That would have been better but I imagine she doesn't really have any place in the calendar to do it. Unless she wants to do back to back to back shows which would exhaust her further.

I really think she should go back to shorter tours (but two legs) next time.

I'm soooooo sorry u guys! I really hope everything goes as scheduled for tomorrow night. This really sucks but honestly, I'm surprised something like this hasn't happened before now. I don't know how she and the dancers do it! Seriously......traveling to different time zones all the time, different altitudes and climates, not to mention just the physicality of the show itself.....it just seems like it would be absolutely draining for even a well trained athlete, much less a small little 54 year old woman...lol. I can't imagine having to do this show 2 nights in a row.

GET WELL SOON MADONNA!!!

if she can do sunday, she could hv just rescheduled the sat show for mon.

she doesnt hit houston till wed

Yeah, but if she is not feeling well, that would mean she'd only have Fri-Sat off, and then Tues. If her throat is causing problems, I can see why she might need an extra day in there. It still sucks for Dallas and I am very sad for the peeps there. She should've just done a stadium there and done 1 night.

I can see that everyone is very worried about her health but remember in TOD that even when she had the same problem she was still joking around and being positive all the time. I'm sure that this time she is behaving the same. Madonna is no victim, never was and never will!

I thought about that as well. What if she's just over it and needs rest. So she told them to make shit up or whatever.

Night 2 in DC when she told everyone thank u good night she added "IM SICK OF THIS SHIT" lol

its amazing how small amount has she ever cancelled any of her shows

I agree! Other artists I follow have cancelled far more shows than she has. It's actually amazing given the physicality of her shows and the length of her tours. I hope everyone in Dallas can get tickets to the second show.

Guest ditaluver

GUY OSEARY HAS SAVED MY SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got an DM - Im getting a ticket!!!! xoxoxox!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE IT!

now i cant fucking go back to sleep!!!!!!!!!!! im about to piss my old lady panties

Guest Pud Whacker

GUY OSEARY HAS SAVED MY SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got an DM - Im getting a ticket!!!! xoxoxox!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE IT!

now i cant fucking go back to sleep!!!!!!!!!!! im about to piss my old lady panties

:smooch: