MADONNAs THROAT PROBLEMS

Guest ditaluver

Were you dancing, singing, screaming, jumping up and down at the shows? Cause I was and I think that's why I felt like that. If you just stand there all nite then yeah you'll be fine the next day

mmm I think I saw you ......

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Despite a healthy spacing of shows on this tour itinerary, this is the longest consecutive tour she's done. I am kind of surprised she agreed to it (as she has said herself).

Guest Not4Pussies

I swear I wanted to but i was afrait you didnt know who I was .... Please forgive me :)

oh please, of course i know who you are. you shall make it up to me next time.

omg

For Immediate Release-October 19, 2012

Madonna has been forced to cancel her Saturday, October 20th show at Dallas' American Airlines Center due to "severe laryngitis", it was announced today by the tour's promoter Live Nation.

Under doctor's orders, the Material Girl has been put on "complete vocal rest" for the next 36 hours. All tickets for the October 20th show to be refunded at the point of purchase. Tickets purchased online will refunded directly. Madonna regrets any inconvenience to her fans.

The second scheduled show in Dallas on Sunday, October 21st is expected to go on. There are a very limited number of seats currently available for that show.

I saw the SF shows, the LA shows and the Phoenix show. The Phoenix show used much louder layers on her vocals...I was in the 2nd Row and while she was singing, her voice was weak (not bad) in terms of projecting.

I wondered if she was hoarse...now I guess we have our answer. The Vegas/AZ dryness probably isn't so great either.

Oh my God. That's so amazingly cool. What is it?

it's an electric doll from the 90's, it's cool that she only does the split.

btw, i'm so sad for you guys, i know that you were dying to be in her presence.

Edited by Dark Phoenix