MADONNAs THROAT PROBLEMS

Guest ditaluver

Guest ditaluver

has anyone heard shes having issues and not feeling well?????

Kat said yesterday she spoke to people who work closely to her that she is considering postponing some shows.

not trying to induce paranoia....but if you hear anything post it here.

i heard she complained about her voice/throat in Phoenix...true?

just hope shes feelin good for tomorrow! Id be sad if she postponed...but if it makes her feel better, then ok. Im not going anywhere. Ill be here when shes ready!

she has to watch out to not get burnt out or get an amonia or something. i know about some fans who went to see her show and felt sick for a week afterwards. so many different people every night + singing + dancing + stress. not good. there's a designer here who got an ammonia and just kept working & working until her body made her stop. its a scary thought but her health comes first so if she has to do this, she should.

she has to watch out to not get burnt out or get an amonia or something. i know about some fans who went to see her show and felt sick for a week afterwards. so many different people every night + singing + dancing + stress. not good. there's a designer here who got an ammonia and just kept working & working until her body made her stop. its a scary thought but her health comes first so if she has to do this, she should.

What's that?

I think Nikki meant pneumonia. It's a hard word for me to spell even as a native English speaker. Perfectly understandable mistake.

Guest ditaluver

pneumonia

- which can get very very serious! so if she is really that sick i dont even want to be around her

lets keep the ammonia out of this! very dangerous !!!

Guest Pud Whacker

has anyone heard shes having issues and not feeling well?????

Kat said yesterday she spoke to people who work closely to her that she is considering postponing some shows.

not trying to induce paranoia....but if you hear anything post it here.

i heard she complained about her voice/throat in Phoenix...true?

just hope shes feelin good for tomorrow! Id be sad if she postponed...but if it makes her feel better, then ok. Im not going anywhere. Ill be here when shes ready!

during like a virgin in phoenix - she never sounded better. her voice was velvet.

a few days before at the show in vegas she complained of a sore throat.

#SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY#

MOTHERFUCK.

I have to tell you that right now I have a throat infection. We have a psychic link. :-O

Guest Not4Pussies

After I saw her two nites in a row, one in the pit, thank u very much Icon, I was in bed all day. I was exhausted like I had just been beaten up, felt hungover and I was also blue cause my MDNA experiences were over. Imagine her doing the show every other nite. She must be exhausted. She hasn't had a long break since NY. One of the dancers was in the hospital.this week. He had the stomach bug and was dehydrated.

After I saw her two nites in a row, one in the pit, thank u very much Icon, I was in bed all day. I was exhausted like I had just been beaten up, felt hungover and I was also blue cause my MDNA experiences were over. Imagine her doing the show every other nite. She must be exhausted. She hasn't had a long break since NY. One of the dancers was in the hospital.this week. He had the stomach bug and was dehydrated.

Wow, ok, I'm not the only one. Same experience and same total exhaustion. I was on a high but my energy was gone. I too thought... How does she do this every other night?

Guest Not4Pussies

Were you dancing, singing, screaming, jumping up and down at the shows? Cause I was and I think that's why I felt like that. If you just stand there all nite then yeah you'll be fine the next day

Were you dancing, singing, screaming, jumping up and down at the shows? Cause I was and I think that's why I felt like that. If you just stand there all nite then yeah you'll be fine the next day

You need a B12 shot.