Denver, Co - 10/18/12

CMoody

A bunch of hypocrites! Be mad at our politicians who do nothing to pass gun laws that ban assault weapons that can kill 30-40 people in just a few seconds! A fucking concert bothers you? Pathetic people!

PS: The crowd SUCKED! Triangle rocked the house and she loved it, but aside from the booing before the show, the booing when she revealed her OBAMA tattoo, and her throat issues, she wasn't having too much of it....no Holiday, no Love Spent. You could tell she just wanted to get the night overwith.

I WORSHIPPED till I nearly DIED. The eye contact, the nods and smiles. The is THE BEST EXPERIENCE a mega fan could ever dream of. The entire front row and GT was on fire. I loved each and ever second of it!

u r beautiful! and thanks for the review & pics!! enjoyed!!!!

denver...if she did change the first part of her show, imagine the rest of the worlds reaction, they would have burnt her at the stake, most of the world already thinks she is a witch, that wouldve just gave them an excuse

she cant win either way, she cant please everyone, she knows this 30 YEARS BITCHES....so why not just please urself!!!! go madonna

oh, fucking please with those fake-ass loser comments. where they upset that movie continued in the theaters after the shootings? did they boycott the movie or protest about it being shown? fuck no. they just wanted to join in the "i hate ciccone" rants.

why doesn't liz bring these points out to these stupid bitches??????????????????????????????

Madonna Hits Raw Nerve With Gun Play at Denver Show

Area still troubled after Aurora movie theater shooting

By Rolling Stone

October 19, 2012 5:15 PM ET

Madonna left the gun play-heavy segment of her MDNA concert intact on Thursday night at Denver's Pepsi Center, upsetting some fans who say the pop star should have removed the section in light of the July movie theater shooting in nearby Aurora, Colorado.

The AP reports that fans called into local TV stations after the show to air their grievances over the segement, in which the pop star wields a prop gun and pretends to shoot an imaginary criminal while images of blood splattering are displayed on a backdrop. The scene takes place during Madonna's performance of "Gang Bang," a song off MDNA that contains the lyrics, "shot my lover in the head."

"We all just stood there. Everybody who was around me all had shock on their face," attendee Aaron Fransua noted. "I heard a lot of 'wows.'" Mile High Sports Radio Denver personality Peter Burns noticed a similar reaction while in another section. "You could see people kinda looking at each other," he said. "I heard the word 'Colorado,' you know, 'Aurora,' 'shooting.' You could hear people talking about it and it was little bit unsettling. I saw two or three people get up and grab their stuff and actually leave their seats."

Madonna's publicist, Liz Rosenberg, countered that to omit the segment was impossible because of its importance to the show. "It's like taking out the third act of Hamlet," said Rosenberg. "Madonna does not make things pretty and tie them up with a bow."

Madonna has come under frequent fire for using the gun props on her MDNA tour, particularly during a summer stop in Edinburgh, Scotland soon after the Aurora shooting, where authorities claimed the singer was asked to keep the segment out of the show. Madonna released a letter soon after explaining that the weapons were "metaphors" and that she did not "condone violence or the use of guns."

I refused to experience this AMAZING experience behind my phone, but I did manage to capture a few (very brief) little clips! The speech is in full though.....

Here is Vogue:

Like a Prayer:

denver-021.jpg

That woman wants to be the new Whatevia.

Is she Joanne's cousin?

[media=]

[/media]

LOL It says George Michael posted it.

But look at the amount of dislikes...Those stupid people can't stop complaining that she uses (fake!) guns in her show. Well, so what? They should look at their loose gun laws, this is why shootings such as the Aurora one occur.

Here's a great review and some awesome photos of the Denver show that captures what a lot of folks on this board have been saying. The show was awesome, but the over reaction of the crowd was a little much!

http://www.listenupd...e-pepsi-center/

what an incredible review.

"We all just stood there. Everybody who was around me all had shock on their face," attendee Aaron Fransua noted. "I heard a lot of 'wows.'" Mile High Sports Radio Denver personality Peter Burns noticed a similar reaction while in another section. "You could see people kinda looking at each other," he said. "I heard the word 'Colorado,' you know, 'Aurora,' 'shooting.' You could hear people talking about it and it was little bit unsettling. I saw two or three people get up and grab their stuff and actually leave their seats."

top 10 words overheard at Denver show;

10. wow

9. Colorado

8. Aurora

7. shooting

6. duck!

5. grassy knoll

4. Jonbenet Ramsey

3. 9/11

2. Manbearpig

1. Sir Gugu

the booing is just so loud!

:eyeroll:

The was a roar of boos before the start as the crowd grew impatient.....then again when she revealed the OBAMA tattoo....she even said "am I being booed right now?", but with a smirk on her face. She knows what she is doing.