Denver, Co - 10/18/12

CMoody

I'll take the liberty of starting the topic on the Denver show! Golden Triangle baby!!!

Speaking of which, when should I expect the email with the details on where to get my tix, wristband, etc? It says no later than 12 hours before the show which would be tomorrow morning. I was just curious as to the timing. I will feel better once I have that email!

Also, I hear conflicting suggestions...some say that the front of the triangle against the mainstage is the best place...where others say the tip on the opposite side. My DREAM is to TOUCH the QUEEN....so I was thinking mainstage!

Since I am coming from Miami, I do not have any friends or family to give my exisitng tickets to (two seats in Row 5 of the section directly in front of the tip of the runway) though I have a riot of people who want them. My hope is to find a young fan that I see myself in years back, I know what a dream it would have been had someone gave me 5th row seats when all I could afford was the shitty seats. I paid $3k for these seats, so I wanna pay it forward, I won GT which is the WORLD to me so I want to try to make the world for a younger up and coming fan! Anyone know anyone??

I don't have any tips or tricks as I was never in the GT, however I hope you have a great show! The memories of this fantastic tour are still on repeat in my brain.

I'll take the liberty of starting the topic on the Denver show! Golden Triangle baby!!!

Speaking of which, when should I expect the email with the details on where to get my tix, wristband, etc? It says no later than 12 hours before the show which would be tomorrow morning. I was just curious as to the timing. I will feel better once I have that email!

Also, I hear conflicting suggestions...some say that the front of the triangle against the mainstage is the best place...where others say the tip on the opposite side. My DREAM is to TOUCH the QUEEN....so I was thinking mainstage!

Since I am coming from Miami, I do not have any friends or family to give my exisitng tickets to (two seats in Row 5 of the section directly in front of the tip of the runway) though I have a riot of people who want them. My hope is to find a young fan that I see myself in years back, I know what a dream it would have been had someone gave me 5th row seats when all I could afford was the shitty seats. I paid $3k for these seats, so I wanna pay it forward, I won GT which is the WORLD to me so I want to try to make the world for a younger up and coming fan! Anyone know anyone??

Both times I gave my tickets away, I secured a spot in the triangle, had someone save it for me, then went up to the nosebleed section and made someone's night a heck of a lot more fun - the ushers were totally cool with letting me scout someone out from the upper deck since I already had my wrist band for the triangle on

Both times I gave my tickets away, I secured a spot in the triangle, had someone save it for me, then went up to the nosebleed section and made someone's night a heck of a lot more fun - the ushers were totally cool with letting me scout someone out from the upper deck since I already had my wrist band for the triangle on

VERY COOL !

That's really cool of you!

I checked Twitter "MDNA Denver" and someone said that the crowd booed about her coming out late and some people left. Of course, people have been saying this at every show and she still wow's them.

Apparently some people were offended by the excessive gun use due to the shooting in Aurora which happened last July. I was kind of worried about that, but hey, she's not changing her fuckin' show. And I love the gun segment, so whatever.

It's always these NRA card carrying right wing God Squad Fox News watching morons who have something to say.

I mean she's promoting what they love. Guns and God

No pleasing

Also what's all this "opening song about murder"

GGW isn't about that

Fools

Just saw a clip of Gang Bang the crowd were lapping it ip

Guest ditaluver

YOU HAVE A COUPLE TWATS COMPLAINING AND THE MEDIA FOCUSES ON THAT

out of 20,000 i bet like maybe 10 left, if that.

so shove it up your pussys

YOU HAVE A COUPLE TWATS COMPLAINING AND THE MEDIA FOCUSES ON THAT

out of 20,000 i bet like maybe 10 left, if that.

so shove it up your pussys

Always the same . Or sometimes people who weren't even there. Downside of social media.

http://music.yahoo.c...-165243646.html

She took her top off? Really? :)

It also says she stepped on a cross! I missed that part of the show. :ohmy:

The thing is she created a lot of controversy in Denver with the guns stunt.

I have never read such bad and offensive comments in YouTube for a Madonna live performance!

They are such hypocrites!!

"I do not condone violence or the use of guns. Rather they are symbols of wanting to appear strong and wanting to find a way to stop feelings that I find hurtful or damaging. In my case I want to stop the lies and hypocrisy of the church, the intolerance of many narrow minded cultures and societies I have experienced throughout my life and in some cases the pain I have felt from having my heart broken." -M

so much more violence in movies and if they are thinking Madonna's gonna change her show for them...it's not happening...