BEHOLD, I AM CUMING SOON. Phoenix - October 16

adreeyen

chilling in the nose bleed section with my buddy drinking beer and waiting for her to come on! can't wait to see the stage from the seats. best trip ever!!! so happy for the people who won the GT tickets on here

I'm going to sound like a HUGE FOGGOT right now, but I teared up when I saw her in person. It felt like all my years of obsession had added up to that moment and I couldn't believe I was actually seeing her in real life. She is the most beautiful thing ever, inside and out and I love her to death. I SWEAR she pointed at me at the beginning of I'm A Sinner (and if she didn't, I will forever convince myself that she did) because I was going batshit crazy. I swear I'm never the crazy type, but this was one concert that you REALLY didn't want to be behind me. I DREAD finding myself in videos online because it's gonna be soooo embarrassing! I was THIS close to touching God, but didnt. My one disappointment. I felt like I was living in some dream of perfection, especially with Like A Virgin/Love Spent, which really resonated with this now ex-virgin.

The set list is CIEN POR CIEN PERFECTO from BEGINNING TO END. Not a bad performance! BEST TOUR EVER.

My fucking uncle got so drunk, he was THE ONE PERSON I COULD SEE FROM THE GT THAT WAS SITTING DOWN DURING LIKE A PRAYER. :rotfl:

No Holiday.

Yes Love Spent.

She recognized the "gay Republican" from the crowd and kinda picked on him for a bit, talked about how Obama won the presidential debate. Then kinda talked about the Latino community. It was short but playful, nothing too serious.

Yes, she did have Amanda on her back and that's when she got serious. Amanda being a fourteen year who committed suicide because she was gay. "That's terrorism," she said.

Did she drop Holiday? I don't think she did this in Vegas either.

OMG I didn't hear about Amanda. That is heartbreaking. I'm going to read about it now. If it wasn't for Madonna I wouldn't have known about it since I don't live in the States anymore. MDNA tour enlightened me on so many levels.

amanda was a girl (15 yo) who committed suicide not cause of being gay, but because of a bastard man who stalked her and spread on the web photos about her

here's a link to a page that tells her story. i've read that hackers traced the man and give public info about him (but police and investigators think he's the wrong man, even if he's a pedophile too).

sad story

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Amanda_Todd

btw, no video of the show???

Guest Pud Whacker

hey guys, it was insane!!! we were literally front row center in the golden triangle. so much personal madonna attention! those eyes, that smile, those teeth!!! my boyfriend, the cuban she was talking about before masterpiece was the one that sucks it off every night! (TMI!!!) Ha! she also told us to get a room and no public displays of unless shes involved!!! bleekerbob was there, she let him have it for being a republican - in the greatest way. the crowd was fabulous, nobody was jaded or too cool, the dancers came in the triangle before the show and were dancing. misha skye was the best - everyone was getting into it. we are in the shittiest motel with the worst slowest internet service so i will tell you more when im back in LA!!! again, we were sopping wet when we left and i have no voice.

whos got the video!!???

MORE MORE MORE!!!

http://25.media.tumb...lycwjo1_500.png

Cubano loco!

I loved when she said that. She was so cute and playful.

Isaac, she didn't say anything specific really about the Latino community.I know you (as well as I) wanted her to speak out about the fascist state of Arizona, but she didn't. She was more playful with her politics. She told the gay Republican that Obama definitely won last night's debate to a lot of applause.

The crowd was great.

Thanks handsome! :)

Is it wrong that when she was lying on the piano with her ass facing towards the GT, that I felt as tho I was looking into the sacred cove that is her Vadge? I mean, it was right there.

BYE.

Madonna's 'MDNA' tour anything but variety act in Phoenix

by Barbara Vandenburgh - Oct. 17, 2012 10:04 AM

The Republic | azcentral.com

At this point in her career, no one would begrudge Madonna if she hit the stage in comfortable shoes and played 80 minutes' worth of her greatest hits. Even at these prices -- more than $300 for the good seats -- her die-hard fans, decked out in tutus and cone bras, no doubt would have felt amply compensated.

>> PHOTOS: Madonna concert in Phoenix

But even at 54, with nearly 30 years of pop mega-stardom under her belt, Madonna is anything but a variety act. Every dollar of every ticket purchased was visible onstage at the US Airways Center Tuesday, Oct. 16, in an audacious set heavy on tunes from her latest album, this year's "MDNA."

Madonna came out firing -- literally. She shattered the ambience of a spooky Gregorian chant, taking the stage in a tight black cat suit and wielding a gun. Monks shed robes in a choreographed dance to a raucous "Girls Gone Wild."

The gun-wielding grand dame of pop then sauntered down the catwalk to "Revolver," pointing her weapon into fans' faces. The crowd went wild as she licked the barrel of her piece before laying waste to a horde of masked intruders during a blood-spattered rendition of "Gang Bang."

If the imagery seemed overly violent, consider the subject matter lurking beneath the heavy beats and autotune. Her first post-divorce record, "MDNA" is often a brittle listen as a woman so used to being in control tries to deal with love gone wrong. Who wouldn't want to blaze through that kind of pain with a semi-automatic or two?

But it was only the first of several acts in Madonna's production-heavy psychodrama. She eventually re-emerged as a majorette for "Express Yourself," wielding her baton like a scepter as she seamlessly spliced in bits of Lady Gaga's "Born This Way," punctuating the dig with "She's not me."

Midshow, Madonna took a break to hydrate and gloat.

"I'm sorry," she said, sounding not at all apologetic, "but Obama won the debate today."

She stopped to chat again a little later in the show after stripping her top half down to a bra during a steamy, thong-flashing version of "Human Nature," to reveal the name "Amanda" written across the small of her back.

It was for Amanda Todd, the Canadian teen recently in the news for committing suicide after enduring years of bullying (Madonna claimed it was for being gay, though that doesn't appear to be the case).

"That is what I call terrorism," she said before dedicating a stripped down, dirgelike version of "Like a Virgin" to Todd. It was a nice sentiment, even if she was a little loose with her facts.

If that was the evening's darkest moment, the brightest belonged to the set's penultimate song. Backed by a choir, Madonna took an entire arena to church with a rafter-raising rendition of "Like a Prayer." By the time she launched into a closer of "Celebration," it was clear that everyone in the room had already beaten her to it.

Nobody was resting on any laurels last night. The stage was positively a three-ring circus, complete with dancers, contortionists, tight-rope walkers and floating drummers. And at the center of it all, setting pace, was Madonna, with no less to prove than ever.

"There's only one queen," Nicki Minaj guest-rapped via taped recording early in the set, "and that's Madonna."

Madonna did her best to show everyone why.

I am glad I made it into the pit because (even in there) I felt like one of the few handfuls of true superfans. I sang every word and I sang em right. :)

Anyway, taking a leaf out of the 12:51 handbook, here is a reductive take of me and Madonna.

553919_10151138069634682_1739234205_n.jpg

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. :inlove: