The Golden Triangle

Get Together

where was that? (flop fan)

I think that's on Oprah, when there was this feature of a Madonna fan who was terminally ill who got her strength from Madonna or that Madonna visited & helped her..

Entered the pit contest for Miami on Monday and got fingers and toes crossed and hundred dollar bills folded!!!!!!!!. Better believe the Miami crowd is going to be her wildest audience yet. Great move to film her shows here cuz its always a party .

If you're on twitter and not trying yourself please send a tweet to Guy on my behalf. My twitter handle is @mchlmdna I know I'm a quiet forum member but I'm fiercely loyal. I'm going through a lot in life right now and it would mean so much to be in the pit.

Well, now i see reading back this thread. Well, if anyone can help me im on twitter for fload Guy Oseary now!!! Need pit tickets for São Paulo Brazil!!! @leodefine86

Please people how do we know that we win? Guy Oseary simply tweets you back and then what?

Guy will send you a direct message on twitter (make sure you are following him and your tweets arent private) And he will give you instructions on emailing a special email address with ur twitter username and confirm your full name and guests full name then you will receive an email back telling you how to pick up your tickets.

Guy will send you a direct message on twitter (make sure you are following him and your tweets arent private) And he will give you instructions on emailing a special email address with ur twitter username and confirm your full name and guests full name then you will receive an email back telling you how to pick up your tickets.

Thank you!!! Wish me luck!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest ditaluver

i sent roughly 258 tweets

i dont know if he saw many of them or any of them. who knows. I tweeted all day/night until I heard something

and ever since I emailed the GOLDEN TRIANGLE on gmail, they pop up when they are online. I cant tell you how many times Ive been tempted to send an instant message begging!! lol but i cant travel anywhere! UGH

How many tweet it took for you people to win? :lol:

1 tweet for me..i was really lucky!

Too bad there is no twitter contest, hopefully things change in Colombia, but the whole twitter contest was a shoe-in for many people that were willing/able to BEG non stop, but now that won't work....

1 tweet for me..i was really lucky!

Too bad there is no twitter contest, hopefully things change in Colombia, but the whole twitter contest was a shoe-in for many people that were willing/able to BEG non stop, but now that won't work....

OMG you are damm lucky!!!

Well i'm begging him right now and won't stop!!! I'm willing to do ANYTHING!!!

OMG you are damm lucky!!!

Well i'm begging him right now and won't stop!!! I'm willing to do ANYTHING!!!

actually, keep begging, i could see some people DID get a direct message from guy..but there were only a few....most winners are now from icon / ipad :(

i wonder why they did the twitter thingy only in Northamerica?

actually, keep begging, i could see some people DID get a direct message from guy..but there were only a few....most winners are now from icon / ipad :(

i wonder why they did the twitter thingy only in Northamerica?

CAN'T BE!!!!!!

How did the iPad lottery work in Mexico? Since it was all allocated seating, why were people lined up beforehand?

Just out of curiosity, how many people in here managed to win through Icon? Between us, three friends and I entered four times and won once (I was the ridiculously lucky one, but they won nothing). It's great that people like Hector are around who can help many others who, otherwise, wouldn't have been able to get in. My friends and I had no help in Europe, so I'm guessing that unless you already had contacts who could help you to get in, it was pretty difficult to score passes over there.

• 3 weeks later...

4 times. I could've worked it so I'd be in the pit in many other cities, but I instead used my power to get many other fans into the pit. i've lost count how many people i helped on this tour.

any chance you could help me get a pair of tix for me Hector? Buenos Aires first date is tonight and I'm desperate!