BEST YOUTUBE MDNA TOUR VIDEOS

DIRTY PIG

Is there any really really good, close up footage of the GGW dance break? That's my favorite piece of choreography in the show but there aren't many decent quality close up videos of it and almost no pictures.

You know what, that's very true. Come to think of it I haven't seen close-up footage either. Something to look forward to!

Dont forget stupid gangam style

Oh no that's not gonna be on the DVD is it? I haven't even watched the yt vids. Just don't wanna see it at all!

I am still super obsessed with sound-check videos. Here is one of my many favorites....I love how she realizes that "I'm Addicted" has started without her in place so she HAULS ass across the stage and down the runway, performing her "vocals" along the way. :laugh:

I am still super obsessed with sound-check videos. Here is one of my many favorites....I love how she realizes that "I'm Addicted" has started without her in place so she HAULS ass across the stage and down the runway, performing her "vocals" along the way. :laugh:

There was a very excited Brazilian there :lol:

I'm guessing he'll post the blu ray dvd link after he has uploaded Erotica Candy Shop and Human Nature. Meanwhile, I've streamed the playlist http://www.youtube.c...t6HKoZat3FeXp_N on the blu ray dvd player. The video and audio quality is superb.

Oh thanks! That's really helpful!

I'm guessing he'll post the blu ray dvd link after he has uploaded Erotica Candy Shop and Human Nature. Meanwhile, I've streamed the playlist http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjfmrV-qUDvdtwCHwVt6HKoZat3FeXp_N on the blu ray dvd player. The video and audio quality is superb.

Can you do that when the BLU ray player doesn't go online? I ave an old one...how'd you connect it?

Guest groovyguy

Can you do that when the BLU ray player doesn't go online? I ave an old one...how'd you connect it?

Afraid it works only with the smart-enabled blu ray player and when hooked up to 1080p HDTV with HDMI cable you get to enjoy online HD movies from Netflix, Youtube etc., in stunning clarity and vibrant audio.

Excuse me, but can anyone fill me in what the special thing about this guy's videos is? The editing is sloppy and messy, cutting to another shot every 3 seconds doesn't really make the video more interesting for me either. I'd rather watch a bootleg which was steadily shot from one angle or the recordings from the sidescreen, even though they miss out some nice things happening on stage. Watching that LS video above makes me want to switch it out after 1 minute though, before I can actually focus on the current shot, the vid already cuts to another one. It's annoying as hell.

Excuse me, but can anyone fill me in what the special thing about this guy's videos is? The editing is sloppy and messy, cutting to another shot every 3 seconds doesn't really make the video more interesting for me either. I'd rather watch a bootleg which was steadily shot from one angle or the recordings from the sidescreen, even though they miss out some nice things happening on stage. Watching that LS video above makes me want to switch it out after 1 minute though, before I can actually focus on the current shot, the vid already cuts to another one. It's annoying as hell.

Then don't watch them....no one is forcing you, it's not official, you don't have to spend $ on it. It was a fan effort that is appreciated and enjoyed by many while we wait for the official release.