BEST YOUTUBE MDNA TOUR VIDEOS

DIRTY PIG

This dvd/blu-ray is going to be killer. God these r low quality fan made can you imagine?

Was thinking the same thing. even the low quality fan made videos are epic. haha

WE NEED HOLIDAY, LOVE SPENT, JUSTIFY MY LOVE (he will edit it in such a great way), CYBERRAGA and of course CELEBRATION!!!! then the "fan made blu ray" is done!!

Such great work!!

Hope we are going to get all the deepness of those briliant screens. It screems for great recording. I hope they will not disapoint us.

CT•S&S packed in one must be!

:D

I hope we ll get this broadcast end of january even they ll put out something like they did before.

Well let's say they're better than I expected :queenbitch:...I mean her vocals during I Don't Give A, Turn Up the Radio and I'm a Sinner are terrible!

Because GMAYL is lip sync!

:ohmy: Are you sure? I didn't look/sound like it was...It's probably been prerecorded or something like that...

Vocals sound exactly like the album version to me...

Vocals sound exactly like the album version to me...

I don't hear the album's vocals, but I certainly hear the exact same nuances/timing/everything in every youtube video. Just like with Girl Gone Wild.

I believe they were re-recorded for tour, but it's still lip-synch, which is so strange since it seems GMAYL she could've done live. The only true bit where she dances her ass off is during the instrumental.

There's a lot of "art" that went into the vocals on this tour, hehehe.

Like, are Revolver and Hung Up lip-synched? And if so, why autotune the crap out of them?

I don't hear the album's vocals, but I certainly hear the exact same nuances/timing/everything in every youtube video. Just like with Girl Gone Wild.

I believe they were re-recorded for tour, but it's still lip-synch, which is so strange since it seems GMAYL she could've done live. The only true bit where she dances her ass off is during the instrumental.

There's a lot of "art" that went into the vocals on this tour, hehehe.

Like, are Revolver and Hung Up lip-synched? And if so, why autotune the crap out of them?

Revolver is quite layered, on some recordings u can hear her live voice come through...With GMAYL there's a bit

of cardio going on with the pom pom routine...so my guess is she would b out of breath...I think I'm a sinner

sounds good enough.

Revolver was live in Portugal. That i know for sure.

It was also the first country where she said "What's up..." and then the name of the country in autotune.

Her vocals are very very produced but i am sure that song was live...maybe not in all countries. (you could even notice her vains in her neck, and her breathing...i know when Madonna is not singing live xD)

The only songs completly lip-synched were Girl Gone Wild, Hung Up, Give Me All Your Luvin'.

Revolver was live in Portugal. That i know for sure.

It was also the first country where she said "What's up..." and then the name of the country in autotune.

Her vocals are very very produced but i am sure that song was live...maybe not in all countries. (you could even notice her vains in her neck, and her breathing...i know when Madonna is not singing live xD)

The only songs completly lip-synched were Girl Gone Wild, Hung Up, Give Me All Your Luvin'.

Surely, you don't believe Vogue was live in any way shape or form?

You're right, vocals seem a bit slower too...but definitely not live.

Regarding Revolver(wich i love!), it sounds as live as Vogue imho...hehe