SAN FRANCISCO (Okay... San Jose) BITCHES!!! Oct 6 & 7

Phineaspoe

I'm still very happy she sang it, with the band and all. It's not like her to do these things on tour.

I just got back from the show! WOWW is all I can say! What a fucking incredible show, you can't help but just buzz from endorphins hours after it ends! 2 hours of intense dancing, drama, and DIVAA!!! But it all goes by so fucking fast :(

I met so many incredible Madonna fans tonight, young and old. It's crazy how M spans so many generations and cultures. She really does bring the people together!!

Cannot WAIT to be one of her "Triangle Bitches" in LA Thursday night! BRING. IT. ON.

....and Everybody was out of this world.

WTF is up with the audience??? Are they zombies or what???

Did she snap at them like she did in Vancouver?

The sad part it is 95% of casual fans do not know Everybody and believe that Holiday was her first single. That could explain the general lack of excitement aside from the fanatics who knew the significance of the day.

HAHA True THat!!!!

Is Brahim still part of the show? Or did the HOT new dancer start doing his thing?

:laugh: I'm looking for GGW or Canday shop from last night, although Ithink he is a bit too musculine to do GGW, no?

I thought I was the only one who loved the hot new dancer. The one in LAV right? Also main even at Olympia? LOL. Does anyone know his name? I love him and I won't shed a tear if M decides thats the next young stud. Brahim forgive me but I liked Jesus Luz too, so, you know, it's all about my girl. :)

No, the LAV dancer is Marvin, and he is not new. He is so cute!

We are talking about BBOY Neguin, he is supposed to fill in for Brahim. Not sure if he will do all his parts.

Which dancer did you see??