SAN FRANCISCO (Okay... San Jose) BITCHES!!! Oct 6 & 7

Phineaspoe

According to fans on Twitter, there was no Holiday. They did get LAV and Love Spent.

I wonder what she had on her back this time.It didn't look like the usual from the pics saw.

Ok, ready to answer people's questions :)

Brahim is still there. Did Candy Shop and I'm Addicted like a pro.

Unfortunately for me, she only sang Everybody and NOT Holiday (which I have yet to see live). But the moment she sang Everybody was fantastic. She was truly moved by her own speech, it was almost like she was realizing the weight of her achievement as she spoke, and she choked up a bit and kept saying "30 FUCKING YEARS!" like she couldn't believe it.

Someone had a flag that said, "Happy 30th Anniversary Madge"

She also gave too much love to the pit people, which honestly... not the people that sang the most. Everyone on the floor to the back was as energetic if not more. Right were I was was fantastic, the energy was incredible. Not sure why people are saying the crowed was bad. She said "I love you guys tonight" as in, You're a good audience.

She gave it her all. I love her more than ever. The show went by too fast. It was too clever. She is too great.

Oh, and can't verify for sure, but it did seem like she cried real tears during Love Spent.

Like a Virgin and Love Spent were my favorite part of the show. She had us all at her feet doing NOTHING.

And during Human Nature she was THIS close from flashing a boob, she was seriously into it. Finally, she stripped down pretty much all the way down, and the camera was stuck in her ass for a good minute. People went WILD.

That is awsome! I felt she gave too much attention to her triangle bitches, LOL! Her speech was really moving, I almost cried just from watching the video.

Are you going to the show tonight? I'm sure she'll do Holiday.

The show was incredible!!! It was surreal being so close to her (i could actually touch the stage!), and I think she really appreciated our enthusiasm in the triangle because by the looks of it, most of the arena was dead. The only song they really came alive for was Like a Prayer. Still, it is a show jam packed with awesomeness!!!!

My only regret is not saving the battery on my phone because I couldn't record "Everybody." I got most of her speech though. As for pics, my camera phone sucks and the girl doesnt stand still for one second, so they're all blurs. Still, pics and video don't compare to being there. WOW WOW WOW!

That is awsome! I felt she gave too much attention to her triangle bitches, LOL! Her speech was really moving, I almost cried just from watching the video.

Are you going to the show tonight? I'm sure she'll do Holiday.

I am going today!!! Hadn't even thought about her singing Holiday today, lol. Very excited.

ROW 4.

The show was incredible!!! It was surreal being so close to her (i could actually touch the stage!), and I think she really appreciated our enthusiasm in the triangle because by the looks of it, most of the arena was dead. The only song they really came alive for was Like a Prayer. Still, it is a show jam packed with awesomeness!!!!

My only regret is not saving the battery on my phone because I couldn't record "Everybody." I got most of her speech though. As for pics, my camera phone sucks and the girl doesnt stand still for one second, so they're all blurs. Still, pics and video don't compare to being there. WOW WOW WOW!

It wasn't my perception.

Girl Gone Wild tore it down. So did Express Yourself and the Lady Gaga reference, Like a Virgin/Love Spent (I could actually hear the crowd singing to Love Spent, hope she gets the fucking hint), and the ones that really surprised me... Turn Up the Radio and Celebration!!! I couldn't believe it.

By the way, hadn't heard the Celebration rendition before and absolutely love it. I still don't like how it functioned as an encore on its own, though. She definitely should have done Turn Up the Radio WITH Celebration. They match in energy and tone, and would've fitted right in. To have Like a Prayer as the climax to then cut it all out and then just have 5 more mins of music was a bit abrupt.

Oh, oh... last thing, I swear.

The big surprise for me was that I didn't miss Beautiful Killer, Some Girls or Falling Free. Probably the first time she doesn't sing three of my favorite songs from a new album, so I thought I might. But no... the show is THAT tight.

However, the Best Friend interlude was atrocious. Not as bad as Confessions from Confessions, but still. Falling Free or Some Girls could've replaced it! :)

Some Girls would have made a good interlude

Absolutely...it would tie in with the proceeding segment way better! Why M, why!?

Some assholes said the show tonight was half empty! WTF! Maybe it was before she hit the stage.

Yeah I noticed the claws were coming out for this weekend's shows.......mostly her late start and what most casual fans would consider a weak setlist, this is why im kinda ok with the tour not coming to Australia, the media would have torn her to pieces.