Seattle (October 2)

Nightshade

:laugh: Thank you.

Seattle peeps were worse than Vancouver in regards to filming the show, and I thought it was a tech city :mellow:

How was the second night speech?

:laugh: Thank you.

Seattle peeps were worse than Vancouver in regards to filming the show, and I thought it was a tech city :mellow:

How was the second night speech?

That's funny because everyone in there was filming the shit with their phone. :lol: Must be lazy to upload like me.

The second night speech was good. She basically said "You're all voting for Obama, right?" And when the crowd cheered she said, "Good. You're all my best friends!" She talked about the pot smoke in Vancouver again and asked us not to do the same (smoke pot in the arena). It was ok I guess. No bomb shells.

Wow, my videos are so NOT as good as these. I will still try to post the speech. For some reason YouTube says my videos will take almost an hour to upload (?) Is that normal? I wonder if I should edit them down in Adobe Premiere.

Wish I could help you with that! I suck at uploads to youtube,but Adobe Premiere sounds like a good idea.

Do u have the second night speech? this and Human Nature - LAV -LS are the parts I like to watch from each show the most!

Wish I could help you with that! I suck at uploads to youtube,but Adobe Premiere sounds like a good idea.

Do u have the second night speech? this and Human Nature - LAV -LS are the parts I like to watch from each show the most!

Yes, I have both nights' speeches (well, the ones after "Open Your Heart" - not the LAV ones where she bares her ass for Obama). I also have "Love Spent" from both nights - I cannot tell you how happy I was that we got it. I know it sounds weird and corny, but it was the most magical part of the night for me. I really love it as a ballad and it fits so perfectly in that section. Pure magic. I am still high on life from those concerts. I am seeing two shows again next tour, no matter where she goes. A double dose of M is euphoria.

^^^I'm sure watching Love Spent was magical live. I've seen the show in Tel Aviv and Milan, so I didn't get a chance to see the magical moment. The show has evolved so much! She is more free and less scripted. LAV became like a performance art, and now Love Spent and Holiday!!! I am thinking about watching her in MSG in November, because I want to witness Love Spent live. Two shows were not enough for me. :mellow:

Looking forward to your videos!