The Interludes

nobody_knows_me88

Does anyone else think that Nobody Knows Me should have been the first interlude? The theme, the vibe, the use of slacklining... it just seems like the time to do it and drive the point about violence HOME.

And Best Friend could've gone last, right after Like a Virgin/Love Spent, again, to drive the point home.

As we go from "darkness to light" it seems off that NKM appears right in the middle of it all.

maybe you just get them too literaly...

i m still not sure about GGW intro is it fine or not....i love monks singing and winging thing but it is a bit to dark for my sence for estetic...somehow to much satanic...but ok...soon as madge comes i m thrilled...

...knobody knows me reminds me on get stupid - even i love them both concept is similar so i dont find something inovative in it...exept knobody knows me have much better image - collage thing...

best friend is a bit antold...i get the message but nothing really happens...and i love remix...coreography...but somehow something is missing...

JML is pure music video that could be playing on mtv.....i dont know why M is not doing more of those videos for singles...dancing infront of green/blue wall is lazzy a bit...i love stories...

I think Some Girls would be better in BF's place. It could be a opening for the second act instead of an ending for the first.

I believe IDGA is wonderful as a ending section.

I think Some Girls would be better in BF's place. It could be a opening for the second act instead of an ending for the first.

I believe IDGA is wonderful as a ending section.

just like that. exploding cross and over...or she could just do minute for BF and start second section with minute of some girls as opening...

just like that. exploding cross and over...or she could just do minute for BF and start second section with minute of some girls as opening...

love those two ideas... Indeed, IDGA works great live, at that moment.